weekly WALLYBOYS 52 FOR 2017 RUSTIC FESTIVE AND WEATHER ADDED COMPLETED

I like your shoot for display, it's very orange :). Nice work

Hi Walter,

Occupation - Like the colour matching of your subject with the OOF background.

You - I can't say anything about shoe-horns, I've not even takena shot for this yet. Very Urban/Grunge.

Arch - Bang on theme. Is that the viaduct the railway uses to the harbour station? (I've never been there). Good colours brough out by the sunny conditions.

Display(ed) - One of a number around Folkestone. Very vibrant against that sky (y)

Have you just outted yourself as the illusive Diamond Geezer?

Hi Walter,

Occupation - Like the colour matching of your subject with the OOF background.

You - I can't say anything about shoe-horns, I've not even takena shot for this yet. Very Urban/Grunge.

Arch - Bang on theme. Is that the viaduct the railway uses to the harbour station? (I've never been there). Good colours brough out by the sunny conditions.

Display(ed) - One of a number around Folkestone. Very vibrant against that sky (y)

Have you just outted yourself as the illusive Diamond Geezer?
Thanks Tim, ...........Lol.....more like bloke with a tweezer......., comments really appreciated.

Arches - nicely done with well controlled exposure on a bright day and plenty of arches.

Display - wow that is bright, I like the dominant central composition.

Love the display Walter. It certainly stands out against that sky; the clouds seem to flow out of the image beautifully.:) Sky colour seems a bit rich?

Well seen for the theme and an interesting photo, I might be inclined to crop it down to make the woman more dominant in the scene

Arches - very nice composition, I like the boats in the foreground. Might be nice with the water there but then I guess you would lose most of the arches
Display - Wow what a bright and weird building and a great sky too
Bent - Great take on the theme, well spotted

Well seen for the theme and an interesting photo, I might be inclined to crop it down to make the woman more dominant in the scene

Yes it might take a small crop, but I like the way shes emerging though the trees, excellent choice for the theme Walter.

Arches - very nice composition, I like the boats in the foreground. Might be nice with the water there but then I guess you would lose most of the arches
Display - Wow what a bright and weird building and a great sky too
Bent - Great take on the theme, well spotted
Thank you for comments much appreciated.

Lovely colours Walter with the sand colour in the clouds too. How long was the exposure?

Really like that, great sky and lovely smooth water set off the groyne very well. Perhaps a slight yellow colour cast on my monitor at least but may be that adds a bit of warmth.

Bent is interesting ... we just about see enough of her face to add a touch of oriental intrigue.

Wooden ... good work. The groynes + long exposure ... irresistible. Compo is good too. (y)

Bent
A well caught capture. Maybe a little central, but it works for the theme.

Wood
I like this, simple and effective.

I like that, good subject for the theme, being really picky it feels like maybe there is a tiny bit of motion blur but it is sharp enough and the walls and greenery beyond are well lit.

Nice one Walter. That sky looks really drab and the mist around the top of the pylon just adds to the gloomy atmosphere. Just shows you can get the shot whatever the weather.(y)

Nice shot for symmetrical, looks good à against the grey sky

Back