Your Favourite Creative Photo from 2011

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Seen as there are a couple of these threads up and running and we only have a couple of weeks left in 2011 lets show of your finest creative works (y)

Simple Rules

• One photo only per member
  • Photo must be from 2011

So let's see what everyone has (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Cannie show my fav here as its art nude so i'll go with this one..

6334768280_b43654d807_o.jpg

It's wonderful to see the variety being posted already, and the standard as I would expect from TP is very high (y) I seen a few of these before and they look as good as the first time that I'd seen them previously (y)

An Rob if there is not one in the N&G section why not start one for that section and then ask it to be stickied (y) that's what I did for this section (y)

Matt

Was going for the water drops but noticed my "self portrait" and thought what the hell..
Info: 50D; 10-20mm @10mm; 8sec; f5; 30mph ;)

IMG_2288_psw.jpg

I've shared my experiments on here already but for me this image shows both directions I have been playing with and bought them together for this shot.
Have loved learning Wire wool spinning and been inspired by Slinkachu,

Proposal 1 by jpay01, on Flickr

Jason Pay

PS - I love yours Rhod - will have to find out how you do that painted effect...

Haven't done many, so was easy to pick :) know its been on here but hey :)

IMG_6034_c.jpg

Nice shot (y)

if you had drear curtain flash sync you would have been sharp then (y)

No flash used mate;) Too hard to avoid glare and didn't want to prang the car :LOL: I titled it "Warp Speed", pity it's not a Delorean!

Great idea for a thread Matt :)

Been doing a bit of 'creative' stuff lately for work, mainly light painting, which makes a nice change to straightforward flash techniques.

Here's one I did a magazine feature about binoculars:

Binoculars by Pat MacInnes, on Flickr

Last edited:
Its got to be one of my pebble series photographs:

"Little Big Foot"

Last edited:
Probably this one...

The Whirlpool Galaxy (about 25Million light years away...)

m51rcbfd-1.jpg

Just under 3 hours of exposure. It could really have done with at least another 3 hours and proper mirror collimation

Last edited:
Back