Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Jackie, These are a great set of street images I really like #1 & #4 and your B&W PP work is very good. The spot colour in #2 is a personal thing (Marmite as they say) ie you like it or you don't, with this shot I think it works quite well.(y)

George.

Christmas is coming

xmas_man.jpg

Jackie, These are a great set of street images I really like #1 & #4 and your B&W PP work is very good. The spot colour in #2 is a personal thing (Marmite as they say) ie you like it or you don't, with this shot I think it works quite well.(y)

George.

Thanks. :kiss:

I like your telephone shot Dan, it all hangs together very well and of coarse the B&W PP work is good. I wonder could it be lacking just a shade on your usual sharpness?(y)

Good to see you back submitting on this thread again.

George.

I like your telephone shot Dan, it all hangs together very well and of coarse the B&W PP work is good. I wonder could it be lacking just a shade on your usual sharpness?(y)

Good to see you back submitting on this thread again.

George.

Yes it was hand held, using 1.2 aperture with unreliable AF due to darkness :D cheers George

Yes it was hand held, using 1.2 aperture with unreliable AF due to darkness :D cheers George

O.K then I'll let you off then, but just this one time though.:D

George.

Couple of good street shots there Dan, and very well seen.(y)

George.

Back