Official Unofficial 2015 - 52 Sign Up Thread

Hi, please can you sign me up? Have completed two 365 projects (kids) since attempting the 52 last. I'd like to take some photos of stuff that stays still. Cheers, Jon

Is it too late to sign up? How do we no each week what the theme is?

Welcome aboard both !!!
And of course it's not too late to join. Week 1 has only been posted today and in other years we've had people jumping in during week 2,3,4 or even later :)

There's a handy thread here : http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/th...o52-guide-to-threads-useful-links-etc.572935/ with all the information you need to find your way around and see what gets posted where.

EDIT : Just beaten to it :D

Thanks John, I get something up tonight! (y)
Welcome to the 52 Robin (y)

Hi, please can you sign me up? Have completed two 365 projects (kids) since attempting the 52 last. I'd like to take some photos of stuff that stays still. Cheers, Jon
Excellent... Welcome back to the 52's Jon :)

Is it too late to sign up? How do we no each week what the theme is?
OOooo never too late, Paul joined in at about wk 20+ last year and amazingly caught up... so welcome abpoard Andy :)

I'm sure @Dark Knight will be along soon to add you to the list of victims.
In the mean time the weekly subjects are posted here
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/2015-photo52-challenge-week-1-bliss.571962/
Annnnnnnnd all added... up to 71 victims now (y)

Question: in the "helpful information" INFO post, it says there is an official Flickr group. So I searched for TP52 - I got two groups about sailing, one for TP52 2011 and one for Talk Photograph TP52 2012.

What group is appropriate for 2015?

Question: in the "helpful information" INFO post, it says there is an official Flickr group. So I searched for TP52 - I got two groups about sailing, one for TP52 2011 and one for Talk Photograph TP52 2012.
What group is appropriate for 2015?

I see you are sorted now, but for future reference,
all the words, in that post, that are bold dark blue italics are actually hyper links.

Call me daft but I'm in again folks :p
Peter... YOU ARE DAFT :D

Really enjoyed 2013's 52, skipped 2014 - but really tempted to start another project for 2015!
Hmmm, sign me up! :)
Super Job, again great to hear :)

Must say, really pleased that both of you are back in (y)

I like that a lot of newcomers to the site are joining in in this. 52 seems like a good way to be t involved with Talk Photography. Well done newbie folks and welcome to the site :D

Hi never done it before but would like a bash if possible

Please can I be added to this challenge. I need a good excuse to use my camera each week. :)
Welcome to the forum Jason and Gareth... and welcome to the 52 madhouse, look forward to seeing your interpretation of the first theme, may the force be with you :D

if its not to late count me in ..been far too lazy with the cameras over the last few months (80+ hr weeks do that to ya) and challenge 52 looks ideal

I'm a newbie with TP, but just received a prompt email with this thread as the feature. Would love to join in, is it too late

I'm a newbie with TP, but just received a prompt email with this thread as the feature. Would love to join in, is it too late

Not too late, there is a good guide in this thread
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/index.php?threads/572935/
What's what for 2015 Photo52 . . . guide to threads, useful links etc

Dark knight will add you to the list once you he comes along and you get an image up.

Good luck and welcome.

Welcome to the forum Pablo... and the 52, I have added you to the sheet, look forward to your firstr submission (y)

I am in again this year, failed miserably last year but I hope to have a better work ethic this year ( we can but hope)

Hi guys,

I've just read about this photo 52 challenge on the TP January news letter. Please can I be added to the list? I've got reacquainted with my camera gear over the Xmas break and have made the promise to get out and shoot a lot more this year after a poor show last year.

Hi guys,

I've just read about this photo 52 challenge on the TP January news letter. Please can I be added to the list? I've got reacquainted with my camera gear over the Xmas break and have made the promise to get out and shoot a lot more this year after a poor show last year.

Hi Rob... this will sure get you thinking each week, and believe me in this a week comes around very quick indeed... good luck with your challenge :)

I too would love to try and join in folks if agreeable, need to get some creative juices flowing.
Welcome too James... I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your first theme :)

Both of you have been added to the spreadsheet (y)

Quick question, i thought of an idea for 'bliss' and while scouring the net for props ive seen a similar photo by someone else. Frowned upon? I dont want to be accused of cheating lol, but i suspect with the idea ive got, most variations are likely to be done already..

Quick question, i thought of an idea for 'bliss' and while scouring the net for props ive seen a similar photo by someone else. Frowned upon? I dont want to be accused of cheating lol, but i suspect with the idea ive got, most variations are likely to be done already..
Nothing wrong with that Rich... sometimes folk's in the 52 post similar pics, it's going to happen, certainly nothing wrong with getting inspiration from a google search, trying to recreate a shot you like, or a twist on a shot you like... it is still a learning lesson and gets you out with your camera :)

Yep, what DK said, if you are that concerned, post up the link to the image that provided the inspiration to you. Most things are acceptable if you explain your thinking behind it.

In 2013 I recreated MC Eschers 'hands drawing hands' image. (Link to my thread), I even traced the cuffs off the original on my computer monitor onto paper before photographing my hands onto them.

Go for it!

Back