weekly Plumtreelad's 52 for 2015 - Week 7 Bold

Yesterday I was thinking nymphs, angels and stuff, and then I though even a RR flying lady or even the Bentley version might work out.

Now you've gone & done it David ... excellent (y)

MMMM I looked at this and thought what does the "B" stand for .....and thought the only way I would find out is to look at the OP. Shame on me would never have guessed gently, but now I know it feels the theme really well. To me it is well composed.

Simple but effective, very nice David!

Yesterday I was thinking nymphs, angels and stuff, and then I though even a RR flying lady or even the Bentley version might work out.

Now you've gone & done it David ... excellent (y)
David - great minds (and Davids) think alike!

Nicely done! Sharp focus and no blowouts on the silver...... Good job[emoji5]️

Simple and spot on. (y)
I had a similar idea but am struggling to find a Rolls Royce.

Like it. Sharp, good detail, nice and close. I think it could pop a little more with better light of a bit of PPing.

Wonderful car, though.

Cheers.

Love it!
You're right, the badge alone screams Elegant.

As others have said - simple and effective. I think with a theme like this, the simpler the better.

Good range of tones, and a good composition despite my last three comments on other photos wanting more space. I like your choice of crop here. I might consider a touch more contrast to make the black around the "B" really black (although my monitor might be off) but to be honest, it just works as it is. Good stuff David.

Like it. Sharp, good detail, nice and close. I think it could pop a little more with better light of a bit of PPing.

Wonderful car, though.

Cheers.

Thanks Andy

Love it!
You're right, the badge alone screams Elegant.

Thanks Ruth

As others have said - simple and effective. I think with a theme like this, the simpler the better.

Good range of tones, and a good composition despite my last three comments on other photos wanting more space. I like your choice of crop here. I might consider a touch more contrast to make the black around the "B" really black (although my monitor might be off) but to be honest, it just works as it is. Good stuff David.

Thanks Ian. I will have look at making it more black

Hi David.

What more can I say... Nailed it for this theme.
Simple and to the point

Cheers Darren

Elegant - Perfect match. Bang on theme (y)

The slight dark area under the 'B' is the only thing I'd mention but I am really nit picking.

Nice idea for the theme, is that a scratch on the right hand side, just above the tip of the wing ? :eek:

Elegant - Perfect match. Bang on theme (y)

The slight dark area under the 'B' is the only thing I'd mention but I am really nit picking.

Lee, Not sure what that is but will see if I can lighten it
Nice idea for the theme, is that a scratch on the right hand side, just above the tip of the wing ? :eek:
I have reported it to my neighbour. Thanks for spotting it Paul.

Elegant - simple but effective, and I agree I think the badge says it all.
Thanks very much Mandy.

Hi David

Elegant....oh yes sireee....as other's have said, simple & effective :) Being picky , can just make out your reflection.......

Hi David

Elegant....oh yes sireee....as other's have said, simple & effective :) Being picky , can just make out your reflection.......
Thanks Lynne. Had to look hard but you are quite right about the reflection. Not sure I add anything to the "elegant" theme! Thanks for looking

Paul, had another look and it wasn't a scratch. My neighbour had it cleaned just prior to the shot and it was a smear that has now been removed from the car. nevertheless I should have seen it. Will look more carefully in future.

Here is my contribution on "Watery" I have to confess it was taken in mid 2014 but I hope that is OK.
It was taken on the Water Based hockey pitch at Lee Valley in London which is where the Olympic Hockey was held in the 2012 Olympics.

View attachment 30551

Back