weekly rpn's 2021 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 SHOWCASE added **COMPLETE**

I love the Halloween tackiness of the first shot. Really nice contrast too.

Up the tree - works well :)

It still works Stan, no matter how many there are of these :)

Yes, works nicely and you’ve captured some night sky peeking through too.

Thanks, Simon.

Cheers, Rob. I look forward to seeing your version.
Gave in and with no other ideas did my maple.

Like the brown at the top fading into the green at the bottom.

It's a brilliant idea, I love it.

Reactions: rpn
Silly... and I like it! It looks much better with the movement in the blades, it makes much more sense.

Silly... and I like it! It looks much better with the movement in the blades, it makes much more sense.

Good for a laugh. Can't agree more about the silliness. :giggle::LOL:
iEl0X0b.gif

Great idea and works well, I do prefer the one with the motion blur on the blades. Good job.

That meets the brief.

You have the horizon matching exactly with the line between windows and bodywork. I rather like this 'pattern'. It might be more obvious in black and white, or am I just seeing things?

Bang on theme... and a very, very clean motor! Puts mine to shame...

Nice take on the theme. Saw one recently parked next to an original 1960s Mini. I think it may have fitted in the boot of the new one :D

Lovely and very clean car. Nice background as well. A well thought out image.

That meets the brief.

You have the horizon matching exactly with the line between windows and bodywork. I rather like this 'pattern'. It might be more obvious in black and white, or am I just seeing things?

Thanks, Bebop. The alignment is just pure coincident and wasn't setup.

Bang on theme... and a very, very clean motor! Puts mine to shame...

Thanks, Helen.

Nice take on the theme. Saw one recently parked next to an original 1960s Mini. I think it may have fitted in the boot of the new one :D

Cheers, Dave. The classic Mini which I've also owned, is tiny compares to the current model.

Lovely and very clean car. Nice background as well. A well thought out image.

Thanks, Joan

Indeed it is. I do love fish and chips and it's a treat when I'm on holiday. Looks a bit chilly there.

Thanks, Bebop. I find Fish and Chips are quite unique to the UK they have almost become cultural food if there's such a thing.
Yes, it's cold up here in NE Scotland and has been snowing overnight.
Bqa4bt3.gif

+1 for a fish and chip dinner/supper!
Can't get more British than that - unless it's a Balti of course!

nicely thought out, and well done for positioning yourself so as not to be in a reflection .

I really liked this one. Simple and to the point. A shade more "R" for my liking, but otherwise this ticks all the boxes. (y)

Nicely cropped, plenty of detail and fits the theme well. We don't have many high rise blocks in my area of East Devon, but where I grew up in Southwest London we certainly did and this image captures the 'feel' of those estates really well, for me (imposing, somewhat oppressive and stark is how it feels to me).

Back