2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

Well I've just been having a 'step' back in time looking at some old photos..............will they do fa this week? :whistle:

Well I've just been having a 'step' back in time looking at some old photos..............will they do fa this week? :whistle:

That'll be fine Phil, so long as you don't need the crowbar because as far as Andy's link is concerned "Houston, we have a problem" ;)

That'll be fine Phil, so long as you don't need the crowbar because as far as Andy's link is concerned "Houston, we have a problem" ;)

Iain, its ok, I'm sure Andy has a few spare crow bars to help him along, I could borrow one of them :whistle:

Iain, its ok, I'm sure Andy has a few spare crow bars to help him along, I could borrow one of them :whistle:

Best leave it until tomorrow to ask him Phil, he's been on the Jack Daniels and things could get messy if you ask him to use tools or machinery ;)

If anyone has any suggestions for new themes, post them up and I'll get them added in.

Suggestions:

Abiguity
Set (the longest entry in the Oxford English Dictionary, no excuse for not having a photographic idea)
Action
Thought
Wave
Tree
Technology
Paradox

Getting carried away (could be a theme)

I'll stop now.

I have been well out of the loop and have not posted since ending, I am still in though and will catch up, I have had a pretty intensive 3 week management course, I thought would be no problem and id get evening time to sort out photographs. How wrong I was, lots of evening preparation. Hope to get a couple up this weekend then ill see where I go.

I'm taking photos, just been busy on others things! I've just uploaded some images to Flikr but that looks to have changed to the new layout! Too difficult to figure out tonight, I'll look in the morning!

I've read a few say that their Flickr has changed, mine seems the same :confused:..............why do I feel like I'm missing out on sumot :thinking: ..........favouritism again I tell ya :D

Hahahaaaa Phil... no idea... what's yours look like when you view others images - do you get a big panel on the RH side ??

52 wise... It is a bit manic at work (and planning for holiday week after next) I'm not far behind with comments, but still to take my 'Step' image, but I am DETERMINED not to get behind photo wise before or during my Holiday :pics:

Last edited:
Holy smoke...finally caught up on comments from the last couple of weeks.....not got my Step shot done yet though I know what I want to do......fall back image will be a set of steps :D

As for Flickr...I've turned the language on the French ( cos I'm not keen on the new beta layout) which reverts it back to the old layout ....& very helpfully Chrome automatically translates the page to English ... :D I have now decided to not bother renewing my Pro subscription ....why pay for something I don't like when I can get it free ( though I still don't like it , at least I'm not paying for it ! )

Very good point Lynne... not sure how many adverts the Free version has though, they normally drive me nuts :thinking:

Really!,.....I have a steering wheel on mi willy to drive mine........:tumbleweed:..........:coat:

As for Flickr, I have the free version, I'm presuming its the most basic
dunno1.gif
....if I'm being honest I didn't know there was other versions available :thinking:

As for adds DK, I see more on TP than Flickr ;)

Cancelled my Flickr Pro.

Don't care about adds as I only use Flickr to store photgraphs.

Friday tomorrow. I don't seem to have seen many Step submissions so far?

Cheers.

Hhheeerrrrreee'sssss Sarah Lee.......

:whistle:

:geek:

:exit:

I'm not obsessed.

I am not obsessed.

Obsessed, I am not.

Not obsessed, he isn't.

Not obsessed, I am.

Okay...so I'm obsessed.

I blame, Lynne.....or Iain.....or Dean.....or Allan.....or Sarah.....or Peter.....or Jack :)

So, are we there yet....

:snaphappy:

:whistle:

:geek:

:exit:

:LOL: You really are obsessed !!!

Now hopefully this is a nice open theme and I'm pretty sure that it's one we haven't seen in any of the other 52s either.

Back