2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

I wish I had been at the wine :LOL:

Maybe that's the problem . . . I'll go and open a bottle now!!!

(actually just finishing off some reports so my mind's still in work mode and the wine's going to have to wait until I've finished :( )
Have a break and a quick tipple... will make the report much more interesting

Were you just hanging around to get post #1000
Hahaaaa no didn't notice that but now you mention it

:banana:

Do we have to do a reshoot?

I didn't do any last year or play any jokers as I feel (for me) I should make the best shot for that theme when the theme is first picked.

I suppose I can do what I like as it's my interpretation / challenge :D

As for Andys' idea for crit could we just put a little message in our threads asking for the sort if crit we would like?

Be brutally honest, I can take it.
Be honest but nice/don't upset me.
Everything is all fluffy and nice ;)

I personally would prefer it to be honest crit as long as the person giving me it can give the reason why they feel that way. There were a few of us last year that gave and got more honest opinions on photos as we got to know the others wouldn't spit the dummy if someone told them the shot was poor but then gave them the reasons why they felt that way.

The way I approach crit is I'd rather critique a few shots well than to do every one half heartedly or rushed.

I also try to aim it at my perceived level of the poster.

That comes with time but at 10 weeks in we should all have a fair grasp. There may be a few upsets but that will help everyone find the level.

I shall try harder to write the what's & why's for my images...I've been a bit slack at that this year . Quite happy for people to pull my shots apart....I rarely throw my dummy out ( other than when I can't get a shot right !) I'm also quite happy to be more frank in my crit...just remember it's not a personal attack just trying to be more honest & say it how I see it :)

guys / gals any one on here pretty good with photoshop? been asked to change a back-round on a photo for a friend for mothers day but really struggling any help would be greatly appreciated
I wish I could Craig, I wouldn't know where to start ...

Spreadsheet looks ok for me DK cheers :)

guys / gals any one on here pretty good with photoshop? been asked to change a back-round on a photo for a friend for mothers day but really struggling any help would be greatly appreciated

Show me the image and I'll have a go Craig...

Me too.

You could also post up a thread in the post processing and image editing sub forum. Full res images a must though if you want to do anything with the results.

Just checked mine - I've submitted positive but not done Time yet - will try and beat the model into submission get it sorted this afternoon :)

Can you all please check my spreadsheet if you get 5... I may have missed the odd image, I can't be @rsed haven't got time to check all the threads, let me know if I have missed a tick or two OR given a tick too many - Thanks :)

You have marked me down for ODD instead of Line. I started with Line and didnt submit one for ODD.

Eeeekkk....been absent a few days and had a mega catch up...think I've gone blind.

Dome cracking photographs submitted

I'll have mine in tonight...hopefully.

If I've missed you let me know (y)

Cheers.

Cheers Guys :)

Missing #8 ending . Not over concerned tho:)
Added :)

Just checked mine - I've submitted positive but not done Time yet - will try and beat the model into submission get it sorted this afternoon :)
:LOL:

You have marked me down for ODD instead of Line. I started with Line and didnt submit one for ODD.
Oppppsie :D

Eeeekkk....been absent a few days and had a mega catch up...think I've gone blind.

I'm not even going to ask why :stop:

Forewarned is forearmed...

Just receive a letter from Leeds Credit Union saying I've won £250:00 on their lottery so I feel a philosophical and rambling night ahead on TP :)

Sorry guys - Just home from work.
Hopefully I'll be a bit more organised from next week - we've had technical review meetings booked in last thing on a Friday for the past few weeks . . . and they go on and on and on . . . (not to mention that I had to travel up to London for one of them) :arghh:

To make up for being late, you'll all be pleased to see that this week's theme isn't TIME :LOL:

p.s. I've also had a tidy up in the theme bag and got rid of a few doubles from in there.
If anyone has any suggestions for new themes, post them up and I'll get them added in.

I'm in the kitchen pretending to do the washing up whilst listening to some cracking music and quaffing JD...Step....hmmm, might be a selfie of me in a pile at the bottom of our stairs :)

Back