2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

Well I have had a great day providing safety cover for Eveshsm regatta sun shined, got a little burnt plucked a few people out the water and hopefully got a decent picture for fresh (twisted ID being a right biaaatch ) :)
Sounds like a good day... look forward to your photo's

I was hoping to get out with my camera yesterday but it rained! Most unusual for this time of year! It wasn't a light tinkle either, totally pi55ed it down until about 3pm! More storms expected this week then hopefully that's it until October!

Give me two weeks and I'll be booing about the heat!!!

Well I've got one big catch up to do. Unfortunately my Mother died before Easter so photography plus some other things have taken a back seat for a while. Being so far behind made me think about giving up but I've looked at my images this year compared with last year or even the year before and feel this challenge is doing me a lot of good. So I'm still here.

I'm not sure what is more intimidating though - getting the photos taken or all the commenting on others' images over the last 4 weeks. I'm going to catch up bit by bit on the commenting but I need to do some serious picture taking over the next few weeks. Anyway I've posted my Action shot tonight that I had on my laptop from a few weeks ago but I need to get out and shoot some subjects for the other themes and it's Friday in a couple of days so yet another theme to add to the list.

I was hoping to get out with my camera yesterday but it rained! Most unusual for this time of year! It wasn't a light tinkle either, totally pi55ed it down until about 3pm! More storms expected this week then hopefully that's it until October!

Give me two weeks and I'll be booing about the heat!!!
Oi You... don't you dare moan about heat :D

Well I've got one big catch up to do. Unfortunately my Mother died before Easter so photography plus some other things have taken a back seat for a while. Being so far behind made me think about giving up but I've looked at my images this year compared with last year or even the year before and feel this challenge is doing me a lot of good. So I'm still here.

I'm not sure what is more intimidating though - getting the photos taken or all the commenting on others' images over the last 4 weeks. I'm going to catch up bit by bit on the commenting but I need to do some serious picture taking over the next few weeks. Anyway I've posted my Action shot tonight that I had on my laptop from a few weeks ago but I need to get out and shoot some subjects for the other themes and it's Friday in a couple of days so yet another theme to add to the list.
Sorry to hear the news Peter/Sarah... the photography will still be here mate, still 30+ weeks to catch up a few shots :)

I'm catching up on commenting now, slowly slowly but getting there, think it's the best way for me currently

Hi all,

I have to back out of the full Challenge 52 as I can't seem to get past the one I did for Time. The photography may have been less than perfect but I don't think I'll do a better entry and I feel I'm just filling in with later themes.

If I may -- I know it's not the point and I know it's a bit of a cop-out -- I'd like to contribute when I have something to contribute, if you know what I mean. I love the idea of themes but if I've nothing to say, I'd rather say nothing.

Cheers

Martin
Only just seen this Martin, is always a shame to loose a member of the the 52's - good luck with your photography, will be keeping an eye out for your images :)

So sorry to hear that peter. Glad to hear your sticking with the challenge and that it's helping improve your photography. Concentrate on catching up, forget comments for now. ;)

OMG I took my camera out today to the beach but it rained! And not that piddly drizzle you get in the UK, the torrential 'I ain't taking my camera out in that' kind of rain! There was some guy swimming in the sea, would have been a bit fresh!!!! Oh well, just another week to catch up!

Sorry to hear that Peter. Best wishes in a trying time

As far as comments go why not just start at week 19 when it is announced - I'm sure no-one would complain if you did that - you have always been a valuable member of the Challenge

Hmmm. Where's Sarah,? ¿

I don't know but this bloody bath water is getting cold :arghh:

I have just finished using the mind bleach from following your last post and you've gone and planted another vision in my minds eye :ROFLMAO:

so its friday night this is put up, DOH i thought it was saturday night lol.

Hmm another vague theme to work with lol.

Back