2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

All I could think of was a picture I took years ago when I had a really severe throat infection; it was a close-up of all the nasty white spots at the back of my mouth and the red flesh around them. I'm sure no one wants to see that so I have done an alternative take on the theme; my wife was perplxed when I texted her while she was shopping and asked her to buy me a mouse!

And even if it wasn't him, Dean seems as good a person to blame as anyone in the absence of a scape-snake :LOL:
Yeah, blame Dean :D

Actually as per my "posting" it was hard work up the zoo today, hoards of screaming kids, all pushing and shoving around the big cats, the lions especially as
they were laying right up against the glass, great for the kids to see, but far too close for me to shoot.
(The lions that is, not the kids, however there was a couple of times I was tempted to shoot the little sods!)

A toughie this week. Off to Cyprus tomorrow for two weeks and a visit to Paphos zoo is calling.
Welcome to Cyprus :) The zoo has some tiger cubs in so definitely worth a visit! We're heading up there today to look around a few hotels!

Whoa there are some dodgy themes coming up!

I have finally caught up with everything here so back on the 52 today! I have a few shots awaiting upload and hoping Paphos will yield some ideas today.

well I almost rendered @Cobra speechless so job done :banana::banana::banana:

Off to Uk on Thursday for a week so may be late posting next week's theme but at least you'll be spared more body parts for a while :D

Plenty of live bait then Chris :)
Indeed Chris, but as you know its impossible to get them in the lion pen, the cheetahs would have been easier,
rather like "Tossing the caber" over the pond and electric fence :D
well I almost rendered @Cobra speechless so job done :banana::banana::banana:
Almost, :p but as you said there are a few weeks left yet, so you never know you may manage it after all :D

I'm off to Hong Kong for a couple of weeks tomorrow, so I'm hoping that some apt themes come up while I'm there. I've enjoyed this year's challenge so far, but have to admit that I've found the feedback part really daunting with the huge number of participants this year compared to last year. I can't believe how quickly this trip seems to have come around after my last one to Malaysia, but my next holiday isn't until mid June, so once I'm home from HK I fully intend to knuckle down and try and get around to everyone's threads :eek:

I'm off to Hong Kong for a couple of weeks tomorrow, so I'm hoping that some apt themes come up while I'm there. I've enjoyed this year's challenge so far, but have to admit that I've found the feedback part really daunting with the huge number of participants this year compared to last year. I can't believe how quickly this trip seems to have come around after my last one to Malaysia, but my next holiday isn't until mid June, so once I'm home from HK I fully intend to knuckle down and try and get around to everyone's threads :eek:

That should give some great photo opps. Look forward to seeing them.

Also sorry from myself over not getting round to threads, 1 thing after another atm. My son hasnt been well and 7 hours in a+e yesterday needing blood tests after scaflet fever has completely worn us out. All is ok though and should be 100% soon. I have my mouth picture done which just needs to be posted.

Can we have a subject I can shoot at the Mid Hants this weekend please?
If the subject could be "37 324", that would be ace ;)

For some reason I've just had a sneaky look at what's in the bag and unfortunately there's no sign of 37 324 (fortunately for the rest of us). However "transport" is in there ;)

As to the others, there are some words that I have no idea what they mean let alone how to photograph them :D

For some reason I've just had a sneaky look at what's in the bag and unfortunately there's no sign of 37 324 (fortunately for the rest of us). However "transport" is in there ;)

As to the others, there are some words that I have no idea what they mean let alone how to photograph them :D

There are some words I know what they mean but not a clue how to photograph them ;)

:banana: Only two more get-ups until the next theme!

For anyone who's missed it, the full list of themes in the bag is here : https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/photo52-themes.572000/
(marked in red once they've been drawn)

And yes @LC2 I can confirm that transport is definitely in there :D
I can't guarantee that it will come out this year though because there are over 100 themes in there at the moment!

Last edited:
Right, that's me packed. Off to Newcastle this morning from sunny Spain so may be late commenting/posting for the next theme. Normal Service will be Resumed as Soon as Possible :)

Right, that's me packed. Off to Newcastle this morning from sunny Spain so may be late commenting/posting for the next theme. Normal Service will be Resumed as Soon as Possible :)
Have a Great time Jill !!!

Having just got back from hols and back at work my lax service will be resumed soon too :D

Oooo liking the new quote system!

I'm off to Hong Kong for a couple of weeks tomorrow, so I'm hoping that some apt themes come up while I'm there.
Sooooo jealous, we are hoping to go there in October. I hope you have a fantastic trip.

I'm just about to try and catch up!

If it's not quite, it must be nearly. "Staff Members" are allowed to get up when they want.

*Tapping fingers on desk top*.........

TeeHee :LOL:

Hmmmmm....
......Off for a think!

Oh My Goodness... that IS early :LOL:

Liking it though :)

The thought of Ruth tapping her fingers was scaring me :wideyed:

(Seriously though, I've been working late on Fridays for the last few weeks, so I'm trying to pick the theme first thing in the morning and then post when I get into the office)

Concert tonight. Football tomorrow. Prepare to see rubbish blurred drunken mobile phone pictures of who knows what :beer:

Back