2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

I'm gonna have to drop out of my challenge.
I was hoping to catch up this week but no chance due to work.
I genuinely would have liked to have continued, but finding it very had to find time to pick up my camera never mind finding time to comment.

apologies. [emoji20]

That's a shame Darren :(
Falling behind on comments isn't the end of the world though, if you just want to keep your own thread going for a while I'm sure everyone will understand if time pressure means you can't provide any feedback at the moment.

And if you really do need to drop out now, you can always jump back in and resurrect your thread later in the year.

That's a shame Darren :(
Falling behind on comments isn't the end of the world though, if you just want to keep your own thread going for a while I'm sure everyone will understand if time pressure means you can't provide any feedback at the moment.

And if you really do need to drop out now, you can always jump back in and resurrect your thread later in the year.

Thanks Sarah, Its more finding time to take the photos...
works has gone crazy this last few weeks. :(

Darren

Thanks Sarah, Its more finding time to take the photos...
works has gone crazy this last few weeks. :(

Darren
That's a real shame again Darren... I'll put you as gracefully retired, hope your work eases up and you get the urge to join back in again (y)

I'm gonna have to drop out of my challenge.
I was hoping to catch up this week but no chance due to work.
I genuinely would have liked to have continued, but finding it very had to find time to pick up my camera never mind finding time to comment.

apologies. [emoji20]

Oh, Darren, I'll miss you :( Sorry you're leaving.....

I live in Cornwall, where the hell am I going to find a crowd. Mind you, they do grow a lot of daffodils around here though, hmmm; is Wordsworth calling? Nope, I have a better idea.

That's a real shame again Darren... I'll put you as gracefully retired, hope your work eases up and you get the urge to join back in again (y)

Graceful's the word. Do come come back if you can Darren. (y)

I live in Cornwall, where the hell am I going to find a crowd. Mind you, they do grow a lot of daffodils around here though, hmmm; is Wordsworth calling? Nope, I have a better idea.

Save the Wordsworth calling for the "Host" theme. :exit:

Crowd... I have a couple of ideas for it but getting the shot, well, that's a different matter!

I must apologise to all those who I have yet to comment on. I have no idea how you all do it - there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day for me to comment on all the photos taken for each theme :(

Crowd... I have a couple of ideas for it but getting the shot, well, that's a different matter!

I must apologise to all those who I have yet to comment on. I have no idea how you all do it - there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day for me to comment on all the photos taken for each theme :(
Not many can comment on them all Lee... I certainly can't, just pick a few every now and then... then as time goes by and people inevitably pull out it gets easier, sort of :D

No need to apologise Lee. it was this that made me give up a couple of times as I felt guilty but I'm sure we all understand how diificult it is just to take a picture for the theme without having to comment too. It does get easier though and I found that by about halfway through it was much easier.

I've stopped worrying about it now :D

Comment if you can, stop worrying if you can't :bat:or else :ROFLMAO:

Thanks. There are so many great photos with so many different interpretations. It really gets me thinking about how I can improve my next shot before I squeeze the shutter. I feel I should give feedback on the photos and photographers that have inspired me try something different. However, there are only so many hours I can spend in front of this goggle box so a big thank you to those who have stirred my creative juices but I haven't got around to commenting on yet (y)

...Comment if you can, stop worrying if you can't :bat:or else :ROFLMAO:
GULP :eek: Okay - worrying stopped as of now - I promise :D

Hmm, do I post a pic I took yesterday or wait till next Saturday at the photography show and try and portray the crowds there?

edit, I decided to post mainly because I like the pic, may well post another after saturday, depending on what the next theme will be.

Caught up with a few comments too.

Last edited:
Right , another slacker here , just managed to catch up with posting my shots for last week & this week......so I'm up to date on that front & that leaves me the next week to catch up on everyone's threads:eek:

Thanks to everyone who has kept the comments coming on my thread.....tis much appreciated (y)

Im struggling to comment on most peoples but began a big mass comment catchup last night, more to follow soon. The problem for me is work is horrendously busy and my wife is 40 weeks pregnant, that and a 2 year old makes time go really really fast lol

Re: commenting...

I find that if I get a head start with the theme by getting my entry done on Saturday/Sunday, I have a lot more time to comment. I tend not to look at other shots until I've done my own to avoid that "you can't shoot that because someone else did it better" destructive thinking. And I rarely comment on other shots until I'm done (unless I see something that really catches my eye)

So if I post late in the week Wed/Thur/Fri, I have almost no chance to get round people's threads and it becomes a challenge to give valuable feedback on an overwhelming amount of shots. It's a clear pattern. On weeks I post on Thur/Fri I get almost no comments in. When I post my shot on the weekend, it's a lot easier to follow the main pic thread and comment on a few a day. I get more time to give (what I think is) useful feedback too because I'm not rushing through a long list of threads.

Like Jill said, but without the threat of violence...

I've stopped worrying about it now :D

Comment if you can, stop worrying if you can't :bat:or else :ROFLMAO:

Re: commenting...

I find that if I get a head start with the theme by getting my entry done on Saturday/Sunday, I have a lot more time to comment. I tend not to look at other shots until I've done my own to avoid that "you can't shoot that because someone else did it better" destructive thinking. And I rarely comment on other shots until I'm done (unless I see something that really catches my eye)

So if I post late in the week Wed/Thur/Fri, I have almost no chance to get round people's threads and it becomes a challenge to give valuable feedback on an overwhelming amount of shots. It's a clear pattern. On weeks I post on Thur/Fri I get almost no comments in. When I post my shot on the weekend, it's a lot easier to follow the main pic thread and comment on a few a day. I get more time to give (what I think is) useful feedback too because I'm not rushing through a long list of threads.

Like Jill said, but without the threat of violence...
I like the threat of violence myself :D

No comments at all from me this week as I've been away in the UK and have come back knackered and in pain from the cold and damp :(. I've seen some cracking shots though in then photos only thread :clap::clap::clap:

.............................Just checkin'.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

:tumbleweed:

:LOL: Sorry guys - Was in a meeting first thing this morning and then Eclipse-Mania overtook the office for a while!

Theme is here, and just a little heads up for next week.
Since a reshoot card hasn't yet been drawn randomly from the bag, by default week 13 (a quarter end) will become a re-shoot week.
There will still be a normal theme as usual, but it also gives you a chance to re-visit an earlier week if you choose to.

Last edited:
This one has many possibilities :)

Back