2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

I have a couple of thoughts for machine which I may even be able to squeeze in this weekend. I wasn't really totally happy with 'Relax' or 'Crowd' so I may have a go at a reshoot or two too.

@Cobra - Sounds like you need to move in with them at the Zoo :D

Evenin' all, once again I'm gonna have to skip a few submissions and move onto Machine.

I'll certainly appreciate if comments aren't reciprocated (y)

Cheers all.

I'm sitting here wondering if a digital thermometer is a machine of some sort :confused: My son hasn't been very well again with a high temp and sickness. I can't seem to visualize anything yet.
Having nerving thoughts of where the said thermometer may have been inserted :wideyed:

Phew.....made it back on here at last. Life's gone a bit manic recently (all good thankfully) so I've been rubbish at comments, practice erm just about everything really! Sorry!! Promise to be better from now....apart from when move house in a few weeks:banana:

Machine....now that sounds like a good excuse to buy something gadgety:clap:

With Good Friday being a day of rest.... Is Thursday the new Friday?
What's a day of rest?

I'm joining in with the crowd when I say I've been a tad busy! Photographed my first wedding last week, so had all those to sort out. Just away with the family for a few days in a hotel. Working through my themes backlog. Some I have taken, just not actually posted yet!

Will somebody please slow the time down. I can't believe how fast these weeks are rolling by!

Evening all. Well that's me done for 11 days. Off the Wales Monday for the week :banana:

Going to Yorkshire Air Museum tomorrow so no excuses for not getting a super machine entry :)

Cheers all.

What's a day of rest?

I'm joining in with the crowd when I say I've been a tad busy! Photographed my first wedding last week, so had all those to sort out. Just away with the family for a few days in a hotel. Working through my themes backlog. Some I have taken, just not actually posted yet!

Will somebody please slow the time down. I can't believe how fast these weeks are rolling by!
OOooo looking forward to seeing some wedding pics Marsha :)

Evening all. Well that's me done for 11 days. Off the Wales Monday for the week :banana:

Going to Yorkshire Air Museum tomorrow so no excuses for not getting a super machine entry :)

Cheers all.
Excellent Andy... have a great trip !!!

I'm behind :( I've yet todo crowd (did it, hate it), close up, reshoot and machine.. but can I use the excuse that we've had another baby, and she's 1 week 1 day old lol? Excuse our grubby chops little man, spag bol never ends well..

View attachment 34071

Well, got nowt from the Yorkshire Air Museum, well, I got a few backups to use, if needed.

I have a reshoot idea for Closer and an idea for Machine.

The Machine one is a selfie :naughty: and it's gonna take some courage to do it.

Cheers.

DK, small point regarding the spreadsheet...my (vertical) reshoot is not an archive image, it was taken last weekend. :)

Alphabet, hmm. I can see lots of pictures of Scrabble boards appearing.

I am so soooooo fat behind:eek::eek::eek::eek: hopefully wl be able to play catch up over the weekend work has taken over my life lately. Once I've got some pics on the camera I'll get bavk to commenting. See you soon folks.

I am so soooooo fat behind:eek::eek::eek::eek: hopefully wl be able to play catch up over the weekend work has taken over my life lately. Once I've got some pics on the camera I'll get bavk to commenting. See you soon folks.

Now I've stopped laughing oh dear that will teach me to proof read :D:D:D:banana: My rear is not that big :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've not done alphabet yet and it will be next week now, I'm going camping this weekend ...my son insists it will be fun :rolleyes: mad fool.

A nice easy one this week please Sarah :)

Enjoy your camping. Hopefully the nice weather will continue.

I've not done alphabet yet and it will be next week now, I'm going camping this weekend ...my son insists it will be fun :rolleyes: mad fool.

A nice easy one this week please Sarah :)

Have fun Susie :wave:
or try to anyway . . . I think you're both mad fools going camping in April!!! :LOL:

Hopefully the theme bag will be kind to you tomorrow.

Just looking at the spreadsheet I find that there have been few drop-outs for the last four or five weeks after an initial flurry of retirements. I managed until week 16 last year when I lost inspiration, however I am fairly hopeful this year as I have changed my MO regarding feedback on pictures. I think I got a bit demoralised last year as I felt under pressure to comment on everybody's photo's and it just wasn't possible to say something constructive about everything, such was the sheer quantity of material. This year I have taken a more laid back attitude to commenting and comment only when I have something to say. It's working so far.

If I haven't commented on one of your pictures yet, I'm sure I will.

I'd love to make it to the end this time.

Hi all ... Been struggling for camera time a bit this week, so not done Alphabet yet and a new one coming up today .... Eek! Going to catch up over the weekend (the builders are having the weekend off...) so camera on charge today and hope fully back on track over the next few days.

:cautious:

Back