52 From Baloo 2020

What a great idea for the theme and well shot too.. like the sinister grainy feel.

What a great idea for the theme and well shot too.. like the sinister grainy feel.
Thank you Helen for visiting and your kind comments.

I've been thinking about taking a picture about the other meaning of fence but couldn't come up with any idea... Well done, and great processing!

I've been thinking about taking a picture about the other meaning of fence but couldn't come up with any idea... Well done, and great processing!
Thank you your comments are always appreciated.

Last edited:
Transport - I like the vintage look of both you transport images and the bridges in the second.
Fence - Good take on the theme you have captured the idea well.

Transport - I like the vintage look of both you transport images and the bridges in the second.
Fence - Good take on the theme you have captured the idea well.
Thank you for your comments and visiting.

That a lovely macro shot - the colours and detail are fantastic!
Thank you, never done this type of macro before its 19 shots stacked, still lots to learn, you can see the mistakes! :)

Great macro shot, the colours are absolutely amazing and the level of detail is stunning!

Great macro shot, the colours are absolutely amazing and the level of detail is stunning!

Thank you very much appreciated.

That's a cracking Macro shot Roger ..

I'm far too lazy to do "stacking" but I'd say that's bloody brilliant for a 1st attempt (y)

That's a cracking Macro shot Roger ..

I'm far too lazy to do "stacking" but I'd say that's bloody brilliant for a 1st attempt (y)
Thank you Chris I tried without a macro rail but couldn't do it so bought a cheap one off Amazon and am quite pleased with it for £14

What a lovely image, great colours that really pop. The macro has really worked well too.

Hi Roger

What a cracking Macro shot, I don't have a macro rail but always wondered about them. it looks like they work well.

Great colours and plenty of sharp detail. I always find I don't have enough shots to stack properly.

Pete

Lovely macro , nice colours and detail, you can almost see why bees like them.
That's a very nice macro shot Roger. The colours are lovely.
What a lovely image, great colours that really pop. The macro has really worked well too.
great close up for Flora. Amazing dof and detail and lovely colours
I agree great close up with lovely colours

Thank you all for the kind comments and visiting.
Hi Roger

What a cracking Macro shot, I don't have a macro rail but always wondered about them. it looks like they work well.

Great colours and plenty of sharp detail. I always find I don't have enough shots to stack properly.

Pete

Worth investing in Pete loads of simple ones available on E Bay or Amazon for the price of a packet of fags.

Sadly Clare lost her beloved Khan last week, he was 25 years old and she loved that horse to bits. I went out with her on the Wednesday walking in the woods where we live, never took a picture of her riding before. This was the last time she rode Khan he was ill on Thursday and died on Sunday. I am so glad I got some photos of that ride. So even though its not really in focus and was taken a day before the theme it does seam appropriate to both the theme and the times we find our ourselves in. Amazing how photographs can help us treasure good times.

The Last Time.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2iPYasS]TP52 The Last Time. by R Hillman, on Flickr[/URL]

I'm really sorry to hear that Roger :(
A lovely memory keep sake (y)

Wow, that's really sad Roger. :(
We're in sad times at the moment and that happening cannot have helped (why does trouble have to come in multiples).

That looks a lovely poignant reminder and a photo doesn't have to be technically perfect to be a good photo, I'm sure Claire will treasure it.
Print it on Canvas for her. The weave of the canvas will hopefully hide any hint of oof.

Wow, that's really sad Roger. :(
We're in sad times at the moment and that happening cannot have helped (why does trouble have to come in multiples).

That looks a lovely poignant reminder and a photo doesn't have to be technically perfect to be a good photo, I'm sure Claire will treasure it.
Print it on Canvas for her. The weave of the canvas will hopefully hide any hint of oof.

Thank you Tim I really appreciate you commenting, and that is an excellent idea to get it printed on canvas I had not thought of canvas.

That's a lovely photo for you to remember those times, sorry to hear about the loss.

That's very sad. A very poignant picture but one that you will both be glad you took.

A lovely photo to remember the good times. Very sad indeed.

That's a lovely photo for you to remember those times, sorry to hear about the loss.
Thank you Jim.
That's very sad. A very poignant picture but one that you will both be glad you took.
Thanks Helen very glad I finally got off my backside to go walking with them.
A lovely photo to remember the good times. Very sad indeed.
Thank you for your kind comment.
So sad to hear that, Roger. Its remarkable that the one and only time you took a photo of them together is to be the last.
It was one of those things I was always "going to do" glad I got around to it when I did Stan.
So sorry to hear that Roger that is a beautiful image as a memory.
Thank you Mark.

Been trying to catch a picture of this little fellow for about a month finally got a decent one today.
Snappers Choice.
TP 52 Snappers Choice by R Hillman, on Flickr

Back