weekly 52 in 2013: Post Your Photo's Here :) (No Comments Please)

Wk 51.....

I have the crowbar if anyone wants it :LOL:

51weekslink

Wk 51 Fit
by llj666, on Flickr

posted another in my thread just for the hell of it

Last edited:
So, Colour. Three versions all done with a variety of inks and paints and simple model shots.

1: a couple of shots of peacock feathers and some texture shots, based around the colour of her eyes.

The Peacock Girl
by ReanimatedImagery, on Flickr

2. A double exposure of marbling inks in water, blue and green.

Colour

3. A Pollock style painting done by a student and some layering.

Colour

Fantasy was bloody hard; I struggled to get it down to one concept I liked.

1. Dark fantasy

Revenant

A simple documentary shot caught on a walk with my son. With one, small addition :)

2. Classic Fantasy

Seeing Stone
This was actually just a proof of concept for the next shot and isn't really a serious contender.

3. Fantasy Portrait

Cradle of Life
I wanted to do something a bit different to the usual pregnancy portrait. All lighting done in camera. One layer of bokeh texture added after.

4. Fantasy Elf
Two shots here, couldn't decide which I liked the best; probably the second one even if you can't see her ears.

If you want him, come and claim him.

Live by the Blade

5. Fantasy Literature
This was serendipity. I've got a commission from a local little school to produce some shots of staff reading in a slightly more interesting way than they're usually done; this one happened to fall in the right week. I'm not putting it in contention because due to lack of time the forced perspective led to a shoddy piece of post processing.

Week 52 - Water.

Hoorah! i made it to the end.

This one, a glass of water - obviously. Whilst there are many things wrong i am pleased i have added green and black colour and achieved a non photoshop reflection for the first time.

Cheers all

Linky

Week 52 - Water:

Standing by the lake this morning - The lake we usually run at, run cancelled due to flooding - and I get the notification that the theme is water! This was taken at 9:21 BST.

Many thanks to everyone who has taken the time to comment on my thread.
And very well done to all who have completed the 52 in 2013.

Here my 52nd and last link. Thanks for clicking!

Last edited:
Back