Allan.H TP52 2017 WEEK 52 WEATHER ADDED

Vehicle - I like the reflection it looks a bit like the Van is floating but I like it
Piece(s) - Fantastic shot nothing to add that has not already been said - love it.
Contrast - I really like this one too. lovely detail and the crop really works for me.

Vehicle - I like the reflection it looks a bit like the Van is floating but I like it
Piece(s) - Fantastic shot nothing to add that has not already been said - love it.
Contrast - I really like this one too. lovely detail and the crop really works for me.
Thanks

Hi Alan,

Graceful - Sad to say I didn't get this though I have been through here many a time:( Lovely sharp shot across the river. I like the clouds too
Fruit - The orange really pops against the white and I like that you have chopped one in half to show the insides too
Vehicle - Good comp and lighting on this one, it really suits the shape of the camper and a nice reflection in the textured base
Piece - A great original idea and done well. The flower pieces look really good on the wooden board
Contrast - Fab detail and good contrast with the black an white. I like it off to one side and not all in. It works for me

:D

Hi Alan,

Graceful - Sad to say I didn't get this though I have been through here many a time:( Lovely sharp shot across the river. I like the clouds too
Fruit - The orange really pops against the white and I like that you have chopped one in half to show the insides too
Vehicle - Good comp and lighting on this one, it really suits the shape of the camper and a nice reflection in the textured base
Piece - A great original idea and done well. The flower pieces look really good on the wooden board
Contrast - Fab detail and good contrast with the black an white. I like it off to one side and not all in. It works for me

:D
Thank you

Hi Allan, super black background for the starfish and as mentioned great detail ... even when zoomed in for a bit of pixel peeping :)
Wow ... the look on that Jaguars face ... talk about 'the evil eye' great photo :clap:
Thanks Susie

eek ... not cuddly, but you've got the whiskers in focus and a nice oof bg beyond the mg.

Nice one Allan.(y) Struggling with this one; I'll just have to let it stew for a day or so. I like all those brown tones in the shot, the grass, her collar and her colouring. Pink tongue really stands out:)

Nice one Allan.(y) Struggling with this one; I'll just have to let it stew for a day or so. I like all those brown tones in the shot, the grass, her collar and her colouring. Pink tongue really stands out:)

Its a difficult theme and I was just lucky with this, didn't realise what I had till I put it into light room

thank you

Good take on theme for clean, good focus and separation from the background. with good light, nicely caught

Wow !! Contrast is a stunning image Allan, I would have that on my wall any day :clap:

Re-shoot - Large for me, now THAT is what you call a cat, what a great expression you have caught, another splendid shot (y)

Clean - A shot not expected from you, not staged at all and not a clean/crisp image either, but still well captured, nice and sharp and good timing :)

Good take on theme for clean, good focus and separation from the background. with good light, nicely caught

Thank you

Wow !! Contrast is a stunning image Allan, I would have that on my wall any day :clap:

Re-shoot - Large for me, now THAT is what you call a cat, what a great expression you have caught, another splendid shot (y)

Clean - A shot not expected from you, not staged at all and not a clean/crisp image either, but still well captured, nice and sharp and good timing :)

Thanks It was just a snapshot really I only noticed the tongue when I put it into LR

Thanks David, are you sure you are talking about the image above
Yes (but for the little bit of wall) it reminded me of detail from an old master ... I can't think what .. a Gainsborough perhaps.

Hi Allan,
Sometimes the best shots are the ones you don't plan. I have to echo the other sentiments that have been posted, that was a beautiful piece of timing to get her tongue like that.
(y)

Hi Allan,
Sometimes the best shots are the ones you don't plan. I have to echo the other sentiments that have been posted, that was a beautiful piece of timing to get her tongue like that.
(y)
More luck than timing but thank you anyway

Elegant take on curves, good subject well captured and the strong shadow sets it off nicely

Back