Allan.H TP52 2018 WEEK 52 SHOWCASE ADDED

Good play on words Allan. Like Jon, I wasn't grabbed by your #1 shot though.
#2 on the other hands I like more, the contrast between the thin and wider trunks works I believe.
Thanks

Second one for me too - nice take on theme

Allan

B&W Thicket works better for me, you can see more detail. The colour one is the same detail over and over again.

Pete

First Thicket is a beaut .... glorious colour and framing, verging on the abstract. (y)

HI Allan great take on the theme I like the first one but I think the second image is a stronger image more details to take in.

Thick(et)

I like them both, if I hadn't seen the second shot I would have been quite happy just seeing the first. I like the the mono tone-ish and the letter box crop.

Hundreds and thousands :) I really like that, good idea, well composed, good light on the spoons nice and colourful

Great photo, I like the perfect symmetry, the light and the contrast between the metal spoons and the sugary cake decorations!

What a great image. Bang on theme and very well thought out and set up. Like this a lot

Guard - the Low PoV really works for the theme.
Thicket - I really like the 2nd picture best its a more interesting image
Abundance - spot on for the theme I like the simple layout.

Guard - the Low PoV really works for the theme.
Thicket - I really like the 2nd picture best its a more interesting image
Abundance - spot on for the theme I like the simple layout.
Thank you

Great idea and a good looking shot, nice work Allan

Thick - your second image works much better for me, I find there is more interest to the image. The conversion suits the image, I am also drawn to the first image, not sure why at the moment though.
Abundance - a simple composition, but it works well, good placement of the spoons, the colours of the hundreds and thousands are lovely and stand out from the spoons, like it alot :)(y)

Thick - your second image works much better for me, I find there is more interest to the image. The conversion suits the image, I am also drawn to the first image, not sure why at the moment though.
Abundance - a simple composition, but it works well, good placement of the spoons, the colours of the hundreds and thousands are lovely and stand out from the spoons, like it alot :)(y)
Abundance, Nice clean colourful image.
Thanks

hundreds and thousands .... it doesn't come more abundant than that. TM white BG. (y)

Last edited:
Abundance

I like it, simplicity at it finest. I like the angles and colours (y)

Hi Allan, I'm catching up now I've got my own thread up to date again, and I like the images you've added since my last visit.

Guard - the low viewpoint and B&W processing work well for this one, and help to add a touch of humour to an image of what is clearly not the typical 'guard' dog :D
Thick - a good idea for this theme and I really like #2 for the textures and lines. It's another image that benefits from mono processing.
Abundance - simple composition and a multitude of bright colours that just leap off the page; great idea (y)

Hi Allan, I'm catching up now I've got my own thread up to date again, and I like the images you've added since my last visit.

Guard - the low viewpoint and B&W processing work well for this one, and help to add a touch of humour to an image of what is clearly not the typical 'guard' dog :D
Thick - a good idea for this theme and I really like #2 for the textures and lines. It's another image that benefits from mono processing.
Abundance - simple composition and a multitude of bright colours that just leap off the page; great idea (y)
Thank you Andrea

Love it, very well taken and made me smile.

Back