Alsjazzeras 2016 TP 52 WEEK 52 CELEBRATE/CELEBRATION ADDED

Loving the grizzly image you concocted there! Great colouring and textures and the pp works well! Love the title BTW!

Incidentally- how is the baby sitting business going??

This is at once compelling and disturbing and I very much wish I could stop going back to look at it.

thanks

Thats soooooooooo out of the box.It's great :)

Gaz

Thanks

That's a very inventive, if slightly worrying, image.

Very good PP.

Thank you, the PP isn't that good there is lots I am not too happy with, its not something I do a lot of

Erm... creepy! Looks like a really good poster for a horror movie or book. I would pick it up! lol.

Thanks, you are obviously as disturbed as me

Thank you, the PP isn't that good there is lots I am not too happy with, its not something I do a lot of

Not that I know much about PP but I think you'v done a good job. Maybe it's always the way with however does the PP work, but I feel the same about mine. I can always see the things I have missed/done wrong.

Interesting concept - kind of a macabre Anne Geddes shot. Clearly a lot of work has gone into this and it is well executed; I quite like the addition of the texture layer. Certainly one of the more unique interpretations I have seen this week!

Spooks

I think you and @posiview have been hanging out together too much...........

Lovely/disturbing image for the theme and my only crit would have been to make the hand look more 'evil', maybe a black glove?

Hi Allan

Nice start to your challenge

Old: Lovely old camera like the lighting

Metal: A different take on the theme I like it some nice detail

Captive: Really subtle take on the theme I like the B&W conversion

Miniature: Erm a little creepy but catches your eye

That's just a bit freaky, great work though

A bit freaky is ok with me

Very imaginative and very Greek looking works very well.(y)

Thanks have no idea what Greek looking means, I will take your word for it

Interesting concept - kind of a macabre Anne Geddes shot. Clearly a lot of work has gone into this and it is well executed; I quite like the addition of the texture layer. Certainly one of the more unique interpretations I have seen this week!

Spooks

Had to look up Anne Geddes I see what you mean

I think you and @posiview have been hanging out together too much...........

Lovely/disturbing image for the theme and my only crit would have been to make the hand look more 'evil', maybe a black glove?

And you say I'm weird, more evil hand I worry about you

Hi Allan

Nice start to your challenge

Old: Lovely old camera like the lighting

Metal: A different take on the theme I like it some nice detail

Captive: Really subtle take on the theme I like the B&W conversion

Miniature: Erm a little creepy but catches your eye

Thanks

Absolutely brilliant image, I don't know how you've achieved it, but I like it very much.

Now that's the best that I've seen so far :clap: I'd prefer if the texture wasn't on the hand and table but it works well in the bowl, as do the babies :runaway:

Cheers.

Absolutely brilliant image, I don't know how you've achieved it, but I like it very much.

I am not quite sure how I achieved it either

Now that's the best that I've seen so far :clap: I'd prefer if the texture wasn't on the hand and table but it works well in the bowl, as do the babies :runaway:

Cheers.

Thanks Andy totally guilty of going overboard this week

Hi Allan :)

Miniature - OMG... you have a warped mind :wideyed:

For me the aging effect ?? is a bit too heavy and tight on the bottom (would have liked the whole shadow), other than that great PP work, a super idea but that is sure creepy mate, I hope Heinz do not follow this idea :LOL:

I've struggled to post comments this week but glanced at this shot a few times when I could log in without even noticing the detail or link to the theme!

It's well done and certainly on topic with no one else even close to coming up with the same idea so very original.

I'd be tempted to boost it to almost resemble a shot straight out of a Jamie Oliver cook book, but then it'd lose the gritty edge I like and probably show up the photoshop work a little more.

Week 2 still your best for me.

Very disturbing so I guess well done :clap:

;)

Crikey, Allan - back on your default theme [emoji15]
But it is a minor masterpiece of your genre.

Thanks for popping in, its been a while since I did one

Wierdo!

I like it though!

B. :cow:

Having seen your latest pic I could say the same

Hi Allan :)

Miniature - OMG... you have a warped mind :wideyed:

For me the aging effect ?? is a bit too heavy and tight on the bottom (would have liked the whole shadow), other than that great PP work, a super idea but that is sure creepy mate, I hope Heinz do not follow this idea :LOL:

it is indeed OTT, it was more a case of learning something in PS and having no self control :wideyed:

fantastic image, very clever and processed to a t

Thank you

I've struggled to post comments this week but glanced at this shot a few times when I could log in without even noticing the detail or link to the theme!

It's well done and certainly on topic with no one else even close to coming up with the same idea so very original.

I'd be tempted to boost it to almost resemble a shot straight out of a Jamie Oliver cook book, but then it'd lose the gritty edge I like and probably show up the photoshop work a little more.

Week 2 still your best for me.

Thank you

Took a few seconds to register before the wry smile came ;) clever (if somewhat dark) idea wonderfully executed !

Thanks

Nicely caught and she looks happy enough to me but perhaps Holly looks a little superimposed on the background?

That is spot on Allan. Composition, focus and content ... brilliant. :clap:

Not sure her expression says happy, more like "bloody hell that's cold"...
I can see what Chris means about the almost superimposed effect, but it's just a result of the shallow DoF I guess.

That is spot on Allan. Composition, focus and content ... brilliant. :clap:

Thanks Carl

Happy, well composed, tad off the top, maybe and nice reflection.

Flat light is never easy to work with.

Cheers.

The light was awful didn't get what I wanted

Not sure her expression says happy, more like "bloody hell that's cold"...
I can see what Chris means about the almost superimposed effect, but it's just a result of the shallow DoF I guess.

Thank you, she doesn't care how cold the water is only how dirty it is

Miniature - I had to take a double look at that image, as I wasn't sure if I saw little babies in that soup. What a creative idea for the theme, great work on the pp :clap::clap:.

Happy - Fantastic capture of the dog, love the eyes, superb work.

Last edited:
Great capture of the dog. I was very tempted to use my dog as a subject. He is a water dog by name and by nature too! I cant keep him away from the stuff. Water seems to make them very happy!

Her eyes look very focused on something, did she jump in ....nice photo of a happy dog Allan.

thanks Susie yes she did jump in it wasn't very deep though, she hates swimming but loves a muddy puddle

Nicely timed Allan catching the hind legs off the floor, and bright/even exposure of the dog (y)

Thank you

Miniature - I had to take a double look at that image, as I wasn't sure if I saw little babies in that soup. What a creative idea for the theme, great work on the pp :clap::clap:.

Happy - Fantastic capture of the dog, love the eyes, superb work.

Thanks

Great capture of the dog. I was very tempted to use my dog as a subject. He is a water dog by name and by nature too! I cant keep him away from the stuff. Water seems to make them very happy!

As I said above she is not keen on swimming but the dirtier the puddle the better

Happy - Love this Holly looks so happy to be out for a run and finding a puddle to drink out off.

nicely captured, super pose.

Thank you

Happy - Love this Holly looks so happy to be out for a run and finding a puddle to drink out off.

She certainly was

Nice one Allan - good capture. Perhaps could have stood half a stop of extra exposure? Nice and crisp on her eyes though and DOF is spot on.

Nice to see you been wondering what you had been up to, yes you are right about exposure was a bit worried about blowing out the white fur

Back