weekly Bernd's 52 in 2020 - massive catch-up until week 20

Discarded - fun triptych made me smile
Free choice - as others have said works well in B/W

Thank you all for your comments!

@LC2 and @rick448: I didn't notice the unfortunate crop on the lights in the foreground at the time, but now I can't unsee it. I agree, it looks unplanned.

I've done a photo quite similar to this one for a previous weekly challenge. But what is more wild than feral pigeons storming the buffet of water crackers?

Please do not feed birds bread or crackers!

Like this a lot, the low POV and sharpness in some of the birds eyes is great.

Yep feral pigeons, I guess yo don't get more wild than that.
Good PoV Bernd.

Must have been a fast shutter speed to capture pigeons feeding like that :) Great angle.

Inetersting angle/pov on the wild birds. They must be very tame round your way to allow you that close.:)

I really like the low down angle on this one Bernd. You've captured the lovely colours in the pigeons well.

Thank you for all your comments! Greed beat fear for pigeons, but I had to put my camera to the ground and use a radio remote to take this photo...

Straight from the Lofoten Islands: mountains. With broken ice in the foreground...

The tonal range makes the shot and takes the brightness from the blue sky. Nice one.

Beautiful image for broken, I am very jealous of that. :)

Thank you for all your comments, when I'm back from my photo holiday I'll start commenting myself again!

Great shot for ability - the inclusion of the foreground adds interest to the overall composition.

Like your ability shot, works well for the technique aswell.

Broken - Wow I really like that lovely blues what a view.
Ability - quite atmospheric I get a feeling of being up high

Super ability shot, I really like that. You have some great scenery around you :)

Back