BlueHaze project52 week 05 Mineral

:) thankyou for your comments. We can't all like the same things i guess so glad some people like it and can see where im coming from :)

The bath photo is a very good take on the theme and you have composed it very well I think, nice light from the candles

Brave taking your camera near water but nicely composed and spot on theme. As for your "little terror" ... my gosh what a super model for your photography !!!

I originally thought the bath shot was OOF but as has been said, seems to be on the candle which is absolutely fine! Nice warm glow from it and no doubt it was comfortable in there too, though I'm not so sure I would have been with my camera in my hand! [emoji1]

Excellent interpretation of the Comfort theme, like the pink tint to the picture, the composition is excellent with the flowers and bit of foam on the feet. I might of tried to get the left hand flower in focus as well. Think this shot really works with comfort,warmth and a touch of pampering. Nice one.

Thankyou all for your nice comments :) really happy with how it turned out.

As for your "little terror" ... my gosh what a super model for your photography !!!

Thankyou :) she is very fun to photograph when she plays ball, if not she is easily bribed haha

no doubt it was comfortable in there too, though I'm not so sure I would have been with my camera in my hand!
emoji1.png

Yes i was being extra careful as the camera is the bfs, dont think he would be too happy if i chucked his pride and joy in the bath lol.

... soft & pale & pink ... works well.

I have a personal liking for something, incidental, in a photo to include writing and for that writing to be in focus. You've done it here. (y)

Song Title - I don't know the song but it is a striking photo.
Order - I agee my eye is drawn to the church in the background on the first, so I like the second picture better I like the blueness of both shots.
Comfort - I like the glow of the candle light and the reflections in the tiles. I would have hidden the lable but that is a personal choice as clearly others like it.

Liking the Comfort shot a lot. At first glance, looking at the foreground it appears to be oof but as d00d says the writing and candle are in focus. It gives it an overall fuzzy and warm feeling.

Works nicely Cathy. I like the colours you've captured and the lighting from the candle.
Your little model does look like she can communicate well with the camera. I suspect we'll see a few more of her in your 52.
Make the most of it, come the teenage years they don't often want to be in front of the lens.

Hide the label on the candle and have the focus on your feet and its spot on for comfort.(y)

Great bath shot, well lit and composed.

Oh dear ... risky business photography ... does it classify as a dangerous pastime for insurance purposes? Nicely themed ... the hard way.

Think you did a good job of editing Week 3, those colours were not at all prevalent on the original you showed me. Good job!

Also remind me not to let you take the camera near water, or fire, next time :runaway::p

Think you did a good job of editing Week 3, those colours were not at all prevalent on the original you showed me. Good job!

Also remind me not to let you take the camera near water, or fire, next time :runaway::p

Yeah it looks compleatly different on the laptop screen, weird.
Well better me damaged than the camera lol

Comfort - I like your comfort image, good placement of the candles, nice soft warm colours in the image, good take on the theme.

Hairy - fits the theme and looks painful, more care needed around the candles.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Comfort - one of the best for the week, really like the composition and warm colours....and it even gave you the shot for the next week!

Thanks steve :) 2 for the price of one lol.

I bet that smelt horrible! A little gross

haha yeah, my bf was like "Urgh whats that smell?" lol

Smooth looks really tasty, Cathy and the you've caught the waterfall just right to contrast with those lovely greens. It seems a little bit saturated (no pun intended!) with the stonework rather orange. ? artificial stone. Well done

Ooooo that chocolate looks very smooth indeed - like the lighting. Of course water has Minerals in it - don't listen to anyone that says otherwise (tee hee). A slow shutter speed has captured movement in the waterfall nicely.

Of course water has Minerals in it - don't listen to anyone that says otherwise (tee hee)

Haha i did look it up, water in itself isnt a mineral but it contains minerals, thats good enough for me lol.

It seems a little bit saturated (no pun intended!) with the stonework rather orange.

Yeah i agree with you, having a bit of trouble editing atm, different computer screens make the image look compleately different :confused:

That chocolate looks really smooth, no wonder it's almost gone. Well lit too.

Nice photo of the waterfall, just the right shutter speed.

Back