weekly Daves 2018 TP 52 WEEK 52 SHOWCASE COMPLETED

Fuji Dave

I'm in Clover
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
After enjoying all the fun of my first weekly 52 here I am again, but this 52 will be ALL Fuji using either the X-T20/X-T2.

My Rules are, have fun and enjoy each challenge and try to give good sound/helpful CC.
I will only play ONE joker, and not too many Archive shots.
I will again listen and take on the good CC I get from the 52 crowd.
My main rule will be, I will not rush my shot, even if I am late posting.

My Themes are as follows

#0 YOUR AREA
#1 GATE(D)
#2 PEOPLE
#3 STARK
#4 OVER
#5 AGE ( ING )
#6 SHARP
#7 GUARD(ED)
#8 THICK
#9 ABUNDANCE
#10 HEAVY
#11 WET
#12 JUXTAPOSITION
#13 OVAL
#14 STRAIGHT
#15 UNATTRACTIVE
#16 SHADOW
#17 BEAUTIFUL
#18 LOW
#19 MATCH
#20 MUSIC/MUSICAL
#21 HARD
#22 CREATURES
#23 SYNTHETIC
#24 RURAL
#25 BRIGHT
#26 ELEGANT
#27 DERELICT
#28 HOME
#29 ROUND
#30 COOK
#31 SHORT
#32 FORKED
#33 REFUSE
#34 DARK
#35 SPLASH
#36 PULL ( ED )
#37 ART
#38 BIZARRE
#39 WILD
#40 AUTUMN
#41 HOLLOW
#42 MODEL
#43 CORNER ( ED )
#44 FILTHY
#45 MARK ( ED )
#46 LOST
#47 MONSTROUS
#48 BALANCE ( D )
#49 CRUSH ( ED )
#50 MOTION
#51 PARTY ( TIME )
#52 SHOWCASE

Now let the games begin :)

Last edited:
I thought you were shoe-horning in "Your Hairy Ear" for Area ;)
That is a lovely photo, with plenty of detail, sharp eyes, wet nose and a strong background.
Is it a composite (to get that perfectly black background).

Thank you Tim for the nice comment. It was all done in LR6, brushing in Negative Exposure in LR6 :)

That's a gorgeous photo Dave. I think you're done for year right? Just keep posting that one. So much detail even viewing on phone (y)

Lovely picture, great detail, I like the shine in his eyes and the dark background

Very nice portrait shot of your pet dog Sir, with a nice pose, some fine detail, and good colour.(y)

"Oh how I wish I had the time to contribute to the 52/2018, but business commitments just do not give me the time"

George.

Very nice portrait shot of your pet dog Sir, with a nice pose, some fine detail, and good colour.(y)

"Oh how I wish I had the time to contribute to the 52/2018, but business commitments just do not give me the time"

George.

Thank you very much George for the comment :)

Welcome back Dave (52s stalwart) (y)

Great doggie portrait, detailed, lowish pov, side-on but showing both (keen) eyes. (y)

Lovely pooch portrait!!

As others have already said Dave thats a cracking photo lovely deatil and catch light too.

Great start to your 2018 52 challange

Round your area - As others have said that is a very lovely dog, excellent detail..... what more can be said.

Lovely pooch portrait!!

Your area

That's a cracking start Dave. The lighting is great.

That's a different take on the theme, Dave, and a striking portrait to kick things off. Susie is a pretty model and you've captured both eyes beautifully (y)

As others have already said Dave thats a cracking photo lovely deatil and catch light too.

Great start to your 2018 52 challange

Thank all very much for the comments folks :)

Nice shot Dave, I like the use of the black background. It makes the dog really stand out

Was wondering where you were going with a picture of your pooch. Love it, really sharp and looks great against the black bg :D

Back