Davids TP 52

The Broken shot is lovely - beautiful colours of the sea and sky. I hope you took a few pics of the scene to the right of Broken - that sky and sea combination on their own would have looked stunning.

Liking that wild shot David, good framing and you caught him whilst eyeing you up, well done.
The broken image is a nice balance of colours, the blues, greens and browns all fit nicely together. Out of interest what exactly is it ?

Hi Paul it is an old platform for the lifting off stuff from boats.

Good shot for ability, I find street is a difficult genre to get right. :)

Winter, Nice powerful image David.

A shame we can't see the exif for that shot, I'd have loved to have known the length of the exposure.
Nicely done capturing both actions and yet having the long exposure milky feel, all in one shot.
My question on this is around the blue feel to the shot, is there a colour cast or was it that colour irl?

Winter is a super shot :)

Thank you for the lovely comments, sorry for the delay with getting the week 10 & 11 work been crazy.

Book - I wondered if that was Charlotte's Web, it fits the theme, but I wonder if you could have found a better web / caught it with dew on.
Transport - Great wheelie, well controlled. Thye look well practiced at that. Very nicely captured (y)

Not sure I'd want to meet your Charlotte! The wheelie is great though - especially as the rider looks like they're looking at the camera.
Charlotte is obviously a big girl on theme and lots of detail in the web.
Transport, great shot looks like the rider is posing for you.
Book - I wondered if that was Charlotte's Web, it fits the theme, but I wonder if you could have found a better web / caught it with dew on.
Transport - Great wheelie, well controlled. Thye look well practiced at that. Very nicely captured (y)
Transport
That's wheelie good.
Well timed shot for transport, like it.
Hi David,

Winter, book and transport are all great shots and perfect for the theme. I really like you Charlotte's Web image as I like the intrigue of what created it.

Thank you all for the feed back, Yes Transport I think eye me taking the shot okay. As for Charlotte's Web image I will see it I can snap what created it.

David

Back