5 Vintage #6?
6 Grainy Film X03?
7 vignette to relight subject
8 vignette the edges?
9 bake for 30 minutes at 190 (170 Fan)...:plus1:
10 enjoy.

its not all smoke and mirrors then!!!
cheers

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at the Tate Modern in London UK of one of the Chairs scattered about the place. Although far from one of the exhibits etc I just found its isolation interesting and the way the light caught it and created the shadow on the wall.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/4 sec @ F4.5, ISO-800, Handheld.

The Chair-03343
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

85mm lens used for this Halloween shot

aDIckGv.jpg

No longer available.

George.

Last edited:
DSC_6810_1000.jpg

Gordon Dump Cemetery, Somme, March 2015

"I must admit that it was the biggest fluke alive, and I did nothing"
2nd Lt. Donald Bell in his last letter to his mother, on winning the Victoria Cross.

Following July 1st 1916 Sausage Valley became the route through which passed troops and supplies going up to the line in the Pozières and Contalmaison sectors of the Somme battlefield. Sausage Valley Cemetery, later known as Gordon Dump, was first established around the 10th July, and now contains the remains of 1675 men, most collected in from the surrounding fields after the armistice. Amongst them lies 2nd Lt. Donald Bell VC, 9th Bn. The Green Howards, in peacetime a professional footballer playing for Bradford (Park Avenue). He was killed on 10th July whilst single handedly attacking a German machine gun post on the edge of Contalmaison, reprising an action for which he had won the VC five days earlier. There is a memorial to him on the site of that post, now known as Bell's Redoubt.

Gordon Dump CWGC Cemetery is situated some distance along a dipping grass path from the secondary La Boiselle-Contalmaison road, and is now a place of peace and solitude, the silence broken only by the song of skylarks, and the occasional passing farm vehicle.

DSC_6810_1000.jpg

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at the Tate Modern in London UK of a hand in hand couple striding across one of the floors.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/30th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.

Faceless (19)-03345
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

I went to READING in Berkshire ( England) where my Son is at Universilty and he rushed me around the River Kennet as Autumn Light was fading -- I took some Transparency film on my Leica M6 and on my 1965 M2 I had it loaded with 1998 dated Kodak T-max 100 -- so I CUT the film and processed a short length in Goeffrey Crawley's Formula 'FX-15 Acutol-S' 1+3 which I make up from the Chemicals-- so here are a few B&w from Reading ---
M2 TMX 06.jpgM2 TMX 07.jpgM2 TMX 09.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at the South Bank London UK of a guy being artistic with bubbles.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/250th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.

The Bubble Artiste-03346 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of one of the many old boats and things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind.
In the lower right of the snap you can see one of the old railway lines that were used for hauling the boats or catch up the beach.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

Things Left Behind (31) (Dungeness)-03348ip by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George

Last edited:
As also seen in the Stranger Street Style thread...

Older man reading tabloid at bus stop P1013016.JPG

I'm quite pleased with the PP work on this one as it's the first snap that I have completely PPd on my iPad Pro.
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of one of the many old boats and things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind.
In the lower right of the snap you can see one of the old railway lines that were used for hauling the boats or catch up the beach.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 10-24mm Lens, 1/480th @ F9, ISO-200, Handheld.

Things Left Behind (31) (Dungeness)-03348ip
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George

Would you forgive me if I were to say that I find that particular snapograph just a bit overworked, George. There's a notable halo all around the boat where I think you have lifted the subject and darkened the skies a little too much.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at The South Bank London UK of a guy making some coffee from his mobile wagon.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/60th @ F5.6, ISO-640, Handheld.

The Coffee Maker-03349
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Back