Megga-meet 2015

I've managed just 5 posts in 5 years, and I haven't taken a single photo in over a year :eek:

Drastic action needed to be taken, so I've paid up and booked my hotel room. Now I've got just over 4 months to try to remember which end of the camera to point at stuff so that I don't look more stupid than I need to :)

Now I've got just over 4 months to try to remember which end of the camera to point at stuff so that I don't look more stupid than I need to :)
(y)
They'll be plenty of people, there to help you with that I'm sure :D

Well having driven near enough to whipsnade today I've now decided fairly firmly that I don't need to book a room anywhere, as the M1 is a lot better than the last time I used it...and it's realistically less than an hours drive

I've managed just 5 posts in 5 years, and I haven't taken a single photo in over a year :eek:

Drastic action needed to be taken, so I've paid up and booked my hotel room. Now I've got just over 4 months to try to remember which end of the camera to point at stuff so that I don't look more stupid than I need to :)

Once you work it out, can you let me know :D

Do did I but I wanted to be sure, and besides I was passing...
Pre armed is fore warned or what ever the saying is (y)

Well having driven near enough to whipsnade today I've now decided fairly firmly that I don't need to book a room anywhere, as the M1 is a lot better than the last time I used it...and it's realistically less than an hours drive

true but bearing in mind that in blackpool you sank your on weight in lager and then fell over , don't you think that maybe booking a room would be a sensible precaution ;) or are you planning on crashing chez cobra if you get too lubricated ?

best we get together, im in the same boat, trying hard getting nowhere fast,
still I am enthusiastic, love taking photos, and with the like of Chris's, help will get there sometime.

true but bearing in mind that in blackpool you sank your on weight in lager and then fell over , don't you think that maybe booking a room would be a sensible precaution ;) or are you planning on crashing chez cobra if you get too lubricated ?

Correct on point one, but incorrect on point two, I did not fall over....and remember I've turned over new me, and excessive beer does certainly not fit in with the idea of good diet, I may have a half plus a bite eat if there's a gaggle of TPer heading pubwards however I will certainly not be consuming ins nearly enough that much to cause issues with driving if I have any at all ;) mew year new me and all that

also won't you be whirling burning things round your head in the wee small hourswhilst running from the police :)

best we get together, im in the same boat, trying hard getting nowhere fast,
still I am enthusiastic, love taking photos, and with the like of Chris's, help will get there sometime.

Hi Sam, how are you getting on with the reading? If you fancy it while we're there we can have play about with settings to show how each setting affects the other and also the final image.

your a star, I will be there, if its anything like last year, it will be a great weekend.

Trying to work things out.. but I'm hoping to come... Waiting for dates for a friend coming from Canada which could possibly clash.

Are there any requisites for coming along? I don't post here as much as I'd like, but I was hoping to come last year (something came up) and I set aside the weekend for this year as soon as I got the newsletter at the tail end of last year. :)

Are there any requisites for coming along? I don't post here as much as I'd like, but I was hoping to come last year (something came up) and I set aside the weekend for this year as soon as I got the newsletter at the tail end of last year. :)

Yeah, pay your entry fee :p

Nah, he's a number - +1!!!

I did wonder if anyone would take the hyphen as a minus symbol! My guess was that the invitation was to "Mrs Number45 + 1".

I assume so too, but I didn't get far enough into the conversation to find out. :D

I'm guessing you didn't want to get too far into it either ;)
Ssshh!

Mrs. 45 will be doing the transfer of funds tomorrow, which is as much of an endorsement as I need. I may or may not have ordered some new kit in celebration.

I'm really looking forward to the Film & Conventional crews demonstration of developing a film using cheap supermarket coffee, washing soda and a couple of Vitamin C Tablets....

Pure MacGuyver time!

Me too!

Serious question... Can C41 films be developed in that way (?Caffeinol?) with any sort of result?

Back