My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

there you go toni

how dooooo yooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

there you go toni

how dooooo yooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I've been assuming this was for views of photos in the previous 24 hours, so the score is probably now at 3, rather than total. ;)

This pic is a little 'special interest' posted to a group all about misplaced chairs in isolation. I only get interest in my images when I post them to highly active groups, and some days no-one looks at any of my images at all, even though they're all carefully tagged. I wonder how some of the guys here seem to get constant attention and views in the hundreds for images that aren't new.

You've got some potentially good images in your medley there.

I've been assuming this was for views of photos in the previous 24 hours, so the score is probably now at 3, rather than total. ;)

This pic is a little 'special interest' posted to a group all about misplaced chairs in isolation. I only get interest in my images when I post them to highly active groups, and some days no-one looks at any of my images at all, even though they're all carefully tagged. I wonder how some of the guys here seem to get constant attention and views in the hundreds for images that aren't new.

You've got some potentially good images in your medley there.

so did i
but i see you can check your best viewed daily...so i guess you might see mine for a few months
your 271 on that shot is astounding!
respect!
keep posting
cheers
geof

Never had a great following on Flickr but for some reason, a photo I took the other morning seems to have had a lot of interest. My usual count of "Faves" is below 10 but this one has hit the dizzy heights of just under 300.

High Peak Junction by Mike Swain, on Flickr

Last edited:
8 on this - used as an example of poor lens performance for a Nikon 50mm f1.8G - SOOC RAW file exported from lightroom. So what do I know about either image processing or equipment?

Example50G1.8-0232 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back