NickDs TP52 for 2021 - Week 17 - Shapes.

OP
NickD
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Snappers choice
I agree, a wider shot would have maybe been a better composition, but sometimes you can only work with what you've got.
Very true!
My 10 year old is just starting out with an old X-T10, and I think the first thing I ever taught him was that if you have more than one lens and choose to go out with just one, it will always be the wrong lens. :ROFLMAO:

OP
NickD
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 16 - Out and About.

I've been stuck in the studio every non working hour this week, mixing, so this couldn't have been a worse theme for me, so this is a bit of a PABD just to keep up.
I've had a couple of evening walks to clear my head, and to be perfectly honest this is the best I came away with. Personally I like the empty, minimalist aspect of it, but I do get that its primarily a photo of nothing.

Onwards and upwards!

By Moonlight by Nick, on Flickr

blakester

Shine On Harvest Moon
Name
Iain
Edit My Images
No
You've got to do what you've got to do Nick eh?
I too like the empty minimalist aspect of it. Don't be so hard on yourself, it's not nothingness, it's quite a subtle scene.
Good work

OP
NickD
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
You've got to do what you've got to do Nick eh?
I too like the empty minimalist aspect of it. Don't be so hard on yourself, it's not nothingness, it's quite a subtle scene.
Good work
Thanks Iain, I appreciate the kind words!

OP
NickD
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 17 - Shapes

I've been up to the neck in work all week, but knew exactly what I was going to do... but I also knew that I wasn't taking a camera into that environment.... so we have a phone pic. I don't have a great camera on my phone, as having cameras it's not usually a priority for me, but I tweaked it a bit in Snapseed, and managed to get it up to at least PABD level. :ROFLMAO:

Shapes by Nick, on Flickr

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
You never know if you're rock climbing when you might need a yellow boomerang, so here are four of them. :)

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet, of Borg
Name
FEELING GOOD
Edit My Images
No
Week 16 - Out and About.

I've been stuck in the studio every non working hour this week, mixing, so this couldn't have been a worse theme for me, so this is a bit of a PABD just to keep up.
I've had a couple of evening walks to clear my head, and to be perfectly honest this is the best I came away with. Personally I like the empty, minimalist aspect of it, but I do get that its primarily a photo of nothing.

Onwards and upwards!

By Moonlight by Nick, on Flickr

Well for a PABD shot it's a great one, very nicely done.