weekly Nog's WK 52 Favourite shot 2023

Very nice set of hollow shots Keith, phone cameras get better each time now days.
Thanks Dave, 3 year old iPhone 12 Pro but battery is a bit iffy nowadays, thought about getting a new battery but seem to have ordered a new phone now :rolleyes: :)

Love your choice for hollow Keith, interestingly, Kinder eggs are not allowed in the US and we can get in trouble crossing the border with them in our possession.

Urban - I thought I recognised the castle, been there a few times. Nicely captured amongst the town
Hollow - fabulous texture in the stump.

Love your choice for hollow Keith, interestingly, Kinder eggs are not allowed in the US and we can get in trouble crossing the border with them in our possession.
Thanks bill, does seem a bit strange the eggs being banned in the US as they are being sold all over the world- though do believe there is a black market for the eggs around Easter time.
Urban - I thought I recognised the castle, been there a few times. Nicely captured amongst the town
Hollow - fabulous texture in the stump.
Thanks Helen, we quite like Conwy- town wall walk is pretty good

Solid and a nice diagonal. Would suit mono :)

Reactions: nog
Yep that works :)

Some solid step Keith, I think that I prefer the colour version. I like #3 for your Gate shot.

Nice set of solid steps. Though I have to say, after a muddy walk, there's a solid chance I might slip on those.

Gates - I think I prefer the third one. Though, to me at least, it begs the question.. Why are you kept in a field?
Thanks Kell

Can assure you that you wouldn't be the first to slip there, solid or not

Why are you kept in a field?- I asked her that and she said just take the b....y photo

A nice set. Lovely light on the fields in your chosen shot.

Beautiful lighting on all 3 gate shots.

The photo of your dog with the slipper I'd great, that would be a contender for the wall in my house if it were my dog! The pose with the chin flat on the grass shows they know they shouldn't have it!!

The sunset through the arch is lovely too, great light inside the stone tunnel and the inclusion of the figure adds a wonderful dimension. Processing is just within the bounds of good taste.

God Gate set. All excellent.
Thanks Simon
Beautiful lighting on all 3 gate shots.
Thanks Nicky
The photo of your dog with the slipper I'd great, that would be a contender for the wall in my house if it were my dog! The pose with the chin flat on the grass shows they know they shouldn't have it!!

The sunset through the arch is lovely too, great light inside the stone tunnel and the inclusion of the figure adds a wonderful dimension. Processing is just within the bounds of good taste.
Thanks Graham, oh she knows how to get attention when I come in and get a treat when she eventually brings me the slipper .
Yes I think the processing just about scraped in

Week 40 memory

Plan was to get a pic of the memorial to slate quarry workers above Llanberis, great background etc. Anyway we got lost, so just ticking the box.

PA110217.jpg by Keith, on Flickr

Good memory shot Keith, and a great set of "upright" shots. I like #1 and #4 the best.

A good set of images. Much as I like the pooch shot I think your chosen one is lovely too.

Two good takes on the theme Keith.

I like both those forgotten shots Keith, especially the humour int he first one.
Nice tech motion too.

LOL, flashback to my fraternity days...I remember getting up, finding that there was no milk and eating my rice crispies using pepsi instead of milk...completely gross now...

Good eye catching the umbrella.

Two good takes on the theme Keith.
Cheers Dave
I like both those forgotten shots Keith, especially the humour int he first one.
Nice tech motion too.
Thanks
LOL, flashback to my fraternity days...I remember getting up, finding that there was no milk and eating my rice crispies using pepsi instead of milk...completely gross now...

Good eye catching the umbrella.
Thanks, Pepsi instead of milk:eek::puke:
I may have gone with the first of the two shots, but I fully understand wanting to take the opportunity to get the tech in too :)
Thanks, yep tech had to be done

Oooooh scary poochy thing FTW!!!!

Back