Photo52 2010 - Join Us

Oh I wish I had started this at the beginning of the year :( I could try to catch up i guess... should I join in with the current week or start at the beginning?

I've been trying to catch up just a couple of weeks when I fell behind and found it to be a headache to give each theme the time it deserved. Jump in with this week's and enjoy it :)

Is it too late to join in now/ I guess half a year is better than none lol

Hi
how do i join this competition, i only joined this site today and its a bit confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to join in too. I thought I would start with week 26 as it's half way through the year. I don't think I will even attempt to catch up.

Ok, I completely failed very early on with this in 2010 but a lot of things have changed since the start of the year and I'm very much in for 2011. Any idea when the roll call will start for that?

Same here!
I'm well up for a new start in 2011 too.
Will see it through this time!

Ditto! i've had a year sabbatical from the 52 and wanna get back into it!

Let us know when you start a new 2011 thread Simon! :)

Last edited:
im in for this! my first concrete project that will hopefully force me into using my spare time wisely!! hehe

edit: just seen this is a blast from the past! is it restarting for 2011?

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm there will be a Photo52 2011 ? I need to be challenged and inspired :)

Well thats a good start....posted in wrong thread !

Last edited:
I am also doing a 52 project through Flickr Focus 52 but thought it would be fun to join here too. I did put my name down but appear to have missed the list. I am currently on wk2 and I am not working on a fixed theme so not sure how that fit in with the project run through this site.

Last edited:
Back