Monthly Posiview's 2013 ETC thread - December Dome (ish) added and project FINISHED...maybe :)

That is quite impressive, I wondered how you had so much of it in focus.

Just enough grain to bring out the texture and nice positioning on the cone itself.

It actually looks like a drawing.

That is quite impressive, I wondered how you had so much of it in focus.

Just enough grain to bring out the texture and nice positioning on the cone itself.

It actually looks like a drawing.

Cheers, Mark. I have a few more ideas for my ETC and just returned from one.

Well, went out with Isabelle tonight with my dome tool.

Arrived....set up....test shot....started to throw it down :bang:

Isabelle suggested we stand under a tree. We did. Rain stopped. Them random (but nice) guy came over and talked for what seemed ages.

He finally left. I managed to get this one. Isabelle had a go and I heard a scream. Isabelle had fallen down the steps in the dark. I thought she's broken her ankle because she was screaming quite loud. So, after I packed up all my gear :). I assisted her to my car and came home.

Although not technically domes I wasn't not posting after the night we had.

Technically, and having re-read the rules for the competition, I guess I'm in with a chance of the project prize :whistle: but I am not holding my breath.

Although I haven't submitted 6 photographs for every week, I consider this project finished. I have a few more ideas and I might submit them.

It's been a cracking project and I'd like to thank those that provided feedback.

Thanks to Kelly for the themes.

Cheers all (y)(y)(y)

Dome (ish) for TP ETC
by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Hi Andy,

Holy Smoke Art :eek: How you manage to create that? :thinking: Obviously a lot of photoshopping involved here! :) I like, very creative.

B&W; afraid not fully understand focus stacking but will look it up to see whats its all about

Dome; excellent composition like it in black and white. The light trails are clear and sharp. Hope Isabelle is OK and not suing you for accident injury under your employment! :LOL:

Hi Andy,

Holy Smoke Art :eek: How you manage to create that? :thinking: Obviously a lot of photoshopping involved here! :) I like, very creative.

B&W; afraid not fully understand focus stacking but will look it up to see whats its all about

Dome; excellent composition like it in black and white. The light trails are clear and sharp. Hope Isabelle is OK and not suing you for accident injury under your employment! :LOL:

Cheers, Stan, Isabelle is much better :)

Smoke, with more PS skill it could be much improved, but, overall, I'm quite happy with it.

Stacking, used to create a great DOF, I use it now and again with my 105mm that has a slither of a DOF :)

Dome, quite an easy tool to make and one of them tools that can produce cracking photographs - I've seen some stunners.

Cheers.

Back