weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

Genius! I love this! :clap::clap::clap:

Excellent great composition and love the humour.

Reactions: rpn
Well thought out Stan, very clever (y)

Well thought out Stan, very clever (y)

Thanks, Chris.

That made me smile Stan, a brilliant take on the theme.
Great exposure too, nice background, well imagined and composed. What's not to like! :clap:

Cheers, Tim. Trying something different for a change.

I really like this image, good fun, tells a story using bland objects, great for the theme and the colours and lighting are really nice. Not much more to say really, just great!

@Shugpug Here's a shot of the initial setup. Took a lot of faffing about to get the final lighting the way I wanted it. The hardest part is keeping any bright 'direct' light away from the spanners and wrench because of their reflective surfaces. Hence the lights on the floor, there's another one to the right of the camera too.

Great idea and nicely shot.

That's an excellent idea and very well executed. Thanks for the 'how to' shot too!

Love the set up of this - very creative! Nice background too. Only thing is it is a tad dark but that could just be my monitor tbh.

That's very good, it was obvious straight away to me what you were thinking. A good well thought composition.

Now that is really exceptionally clever Stan!:clap::clap::clap:
Marvellous indeed!
Exceedingly well planned, and executed, with great attention to lighting and composition!

It's nice to see the 'how to' image too...which reminds me...I must have some super-clamps in my life!!!:LOL:

Flawless work Stan...Bravo!(y)

Now that is really exceptionally clever Stan!:clap::clap::clap:
Marvellous indeed!
Exceedingly well planned, and executed, with great attention to lighting and composition!

It's nice to see the 'how to' image too...which reminds me...I must have some super-clamps in my life!!!:LOL:

Flawless work Stan...Bravo!(y)

Thank you so much, Gareth. Very kind of you for the nice words. (y)

I'm loving this. Not only is it fun but beautifully lit and shot.

pleasure - nice photo, well composed and lit. I'm not a huge fan of the super shallow DoF, so for my taste the entire page with that scary looking sudoku could have been in focus.

tool - what a clever idea, brilliantly executed (y)

Back