weekly rpn's 52 Photo Challenge 2022 - Week 52 SHOWCASE and COMPLETE

The light is really nice, not only does it pick out the towers, but it seems to minimise the fencing too. The composition works well.

LOL, just read Tim's comment and the was where my mind went as well. A nice shot Stan and a very interesting story to go with it.

Thanks, Bill. Actually there is a pink castle not too far from where I live, Craigievar Castle and said to be the inspiration for Walt Disney's Cinderella Castle. :)

Nice old towers - and yes a Disney vibe there :)

Reactions: rpn
I've never seen these before Stan. You've framed the towers well and the lighting suits the subject

Lovely image, and definitely not the sort of thing id expect to see in Aberdeen...Speaking as an uncultured southerner of course :giggle:

I did wonder where they were. Colours nicely captured and the towers are standing straight.

A nice back story Stan, thanks. They do look rather out of place for Aberdeen!

Bin waiting for summat like this :D

Box ticked :)

Did you look for that on porpoise Stan? Sorry, just had to be said :D .

• Haha
I can't think of anything else witty to say, it's all left me a bit open mouthed :LOL:
Spot on brief (y)

• Haha
Thanks, Pete. Time to bin those bad jokes.

Don't bin them, store them away for future use. What's the expression? Ah! Yes! Bottle them!!! :D

Is that an unsharp mask? ;)

No requirement for masks down here but I'm still using them whenever I go into a building.

Clever, and well done.

Like this, very well done…this could go viral!

Gave me a good laugh Stan, well done. Great idea and well executed.

Back