weekly rpn's 52 Photo Challenge 2023 - Week 52 SHOWCASE Added and Complete

Windows - that's certainly a lot of windows!

Abandoned - it's interesting when a new viewpoint opens up, revealing things previously hidden. The building in the centre of the background looks like it might have been quite high status once, before it was enveloped.

Windows - that's certainly a lot of windows!

Abandoned - it's interesting when a new viewpoint opens up, revealing things previously hidden. The building in the centre of the background looks like it might have been quite high status once, before it was enveloped.

Thanks, Paul. I shoot the same building with all those windows for the Patterns theme in Week 11 earlier this year too.

The site was the Market/BHS building. The council knocked it down but with no firm plan what's going to build on it!

Fab looking clock :)

Reactions: rpn
Proper heavy-duty gear wheels. The original use was very noisy. Why are they set outside and out of context?

Great shots anyway,

Good stuff Stan!

Some great shots Stan, really like your Windows and Abandoned. I don't think I could ever have a watch last in my possession for 50+ years.

Some great shots Stan, really like your Windows and Abandoned. I don't think I could ever have a watch last in my possession for 50+ years.

Cheers, Bill. I'm one of those who look-after their properties. I still have and use my Canon A-1 film SLR I bought back in 1978!

Possession... nicely stacked and pin sharp
Machinery. I prefer the full image of the machine in context. Nice one.

Possession... nicely stacked and pin sharp
Machinery. I prefer the full image of the machine in context. Nice one.

Thanks, Helen.

Mind your fingers and other appendages! Nice shot Stan!

Thanks, Simon. No Elf and Safety in those days.

Beltin take on the theme Stan :)

Lovely, really good light, plenty of interest and fits the theme very well - well spotted and thought out.

I like the way you've got some of the cars central to the circles. Nice one.

I love both circle shots, they both have great colours.

There are many of these remembrance / memorial benches along the beachfront and in public parks and gardens. However they usually full of plaques, vases, ornaments, plastic floral or other tributes.

This one caught my eyes because of the vivid blue seat and the contrasting bright yellow sunflowers tribute.

Week 35 Snapper's Choice

Remembrance Bench by Stan, on Flickr

Great colourful shot Stan, love how the yellow makes the image stand out more.

Thanks, Dave. Minimal tribute and to one side too. The local council has been clamping down on these ornaments, flowers and tributes as they prevent others, like elderly to have a sit and rest.

Yep -Blue and yellow working nicely!

Some really good shots Stan. I found something similar for my circles but ended up with too many other shots and didn't include it. Like the contrast and he colours on your bench shot.

Well spotted. As you say, a little more cheerful than the usual.

Sure does Stan! Like the lone tree.

Back