Sirch's 2016 warm-up, Christmas

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
@Dark Knight suggested jumping in on the end of the 2015 52 for a bit of practice in advance of foolishly thinking I might enter the 2016 challenge and I already feel out of my depth. Anyway I hope this is the right idea, start a thread, post pictures, how hard can that be :runaway:

We wondered who would be the first to post something like that :D

We wondered who would be the first to post something like that

Yeah well I thought I's get in before someone else did, I had a look through and was a bit surprised that no one had done it already

Whilst the whole concept is just too unpleasant for words ... it's a good photo.

BTW do you roll it up and flick it?

Whilst the whole concept is just too unpleasant for words ... it's a good photo.

BTW do you roll it up and flick it?

Thanks David, the things we do for art! ;)

Usually too sticky to flick...

Clearly meets the theme ..... top pick ... I mean top pic.

Took this last weekend during all that heavy rain. Covered with water 1

52-2015-47-Covered-Style by TheWub, on Flickr

Went out this afternoon with the intention of shooting something else for Covered, it didn't work out but I did spot this. Covered with water 2

52-2015-47-Covered-Fields by TheWub, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi Chris. Both are terrific shots but #1 is my fave. The silky water passing through those fence posts and all framed by those branches - lovely.:clap:

Hi, not sure which one I prefer, I do like the flow of the water in the first one

Hi Chris. Both are terrific shots but #1 is my fave. The silky water passing through those fence posts and all framed by those branches - lovely.:clap:

Thanks for the encouragement Carl, glad you liked them.

Hi, not sure which one I prefer, I do like the flow of the water in the first one

Thanks Allan

Hi, Chris.. Love #1 so much... The texture of water is just amazing :clap: The second one is really pretty but doesn't really focus on something :D

Thanks, I know what you mean about the second one.

Tough call but I think #1 just has the edge, purely for the textures (y)

Back