Takes On Liquid - January Challenge

Ryan, that first shot with the opposing diagonals is superb, top shot!
a really good take on the theme, I particularly like the red tones in the second
I really like the first shot
yours from yesterday ... excellent, just loving the first. "opposing diagonals", a sort of dreamy clarity. (y)
Wow, thanks for all the great comments. Really glad I noticed these threads as I haven't been posting much recently. Seeing all the creative stuff here has got me out of my shell and posting a bit more.:)
Bring on February!

... a mean-looking bird, nice one Chris.

And there's a chat thread everybody .... HERE

Wow some truly wonderful images on this thread. I feel a little ashamed to share mine now :D I love the pencil and droplet, the ice cubes, the water droplets. I'd be putting them all on my wall.

Here are my attempts. My water droplet was taken at the start of the month in a ski chalet when the weather was horrible. The other was my first attempt at Intentional Camera Movement at the local beach. I know I won't get chance to try anything else this month, so this will have to do.

View attachment 235790View attachment 235791

Love the landscape, i have been wanting to try something like this myself, but don`t get to the coast very often.

Love the landscape, i have been wanting to try something like this myself, but don`t get to the coast very often.
Thank you! I'm lucky in that I live near the coast. I don't think it takes nearly as much skill as many of the photos on here, but I find it a calming image and I have printed it off as was suggested :) I've seen some nice ICM images of woods.

Back