weekly Tango 32's 2014 52 challenge Week 39 -44 added

Hi Craig & welcome back......no dipping out this year (y)

Well done Craig..certainly is an odd pair of socks :). I like the strong black background. If I was pushed to find a niggle I guess it would be that lighter area far right between the socks which stands out a bit

Batman! Good choice! I like the implied superman in the red/blue sock too. (My inner geek is very happy). My only critique is the loss of the edge of the batman sock. Maybe a dark grey background would have worked? I look forward to the rest of your images.

Batman! Good choice! I like the implied superman in the red/blue sock too. (My inner geek is very happy). My only critique is the loss of the edge of the batman sock. Maybe a dark grey background would have worked? I look forward to the rest of your images.

a back round would have worked but was limited to how long the daughter could hold her feet in that position not give me long to test lol

thanks for looking in

Certainly on theme. I like the vividness of the blue sock but feel the black sock against a black background makes them blend together a little too much.

Odd is nice and colourful

Line - well different!! A bit under exposed - not something you get to see everyday - well, maybe you do - but it's new to me :D

Am I right in thinking the chickens are hanging down and you've inverted the image?

Possibly a bit dark but otherwise an unusal take on the theme.

Hi, I think you have stunned everyone, certainly on theme and an interesting take,
bit underexposed as you already know

Eeekkk. Didn't expect that. Nice idea and focus looks fine.

As said, looks a tad dark. Could you have photographed down the of the line or possible at more of any angle?

Cheers.

Certainly a different take on the theme Craig :)

Is the image upside down, or are the chickens defying gravity :D

I think the image correct way up looks ok. I would maybe have went a bit brighter and shallower DOF but spot on theme and very jealous that you got to photograph something that is pretty unique and kept behind closed doors (jealous)

Ooh er, a veggie's nightmare! Like the idea, even though I had to look away quickly...:)

Ha ha.....love this......and the invert works a treat to add some fun to an otherwise gory image.....just a thought though - These look quite "roughly handled" cant imagine these would grace the shelves of supermarkets. Would I be right?

Keep up the good work and keep shocking us !

Back