weekly Tango 32's 2014 52 challenge Week 39 -44 added

Well, it fits the theme and is certainly unique. I plucked turkeys for a couple of seasons in a previous life so I will probably have nightmares now you have rekindled the memories! :eek:

Gerry

Hi Craig. Visiting for the first time so here's a catch up through your images so far:

Odd - very colourful and bang on theme. A strong start.
Line - could look at this for long as I'm a bit squeamish but it's definitely on theme, if a little dark.
Play - good idea with lots of detail and the reflection is a a nice extra detail.

You're off to a great start and I look forward to seeing more!

Play: Hi Craig. I think the composition works well though not sure on the conversion..B&W is good though it just seems pasty and a bit watered down (especially the hand). Perhaps more dynamic lighting or contrast boosts etc can lift this higher?

Great image (y) as said above, reflection works well :)

HI ya

Play...like that , different angle to similar one's I've seen , mono works well , good sharp focus & a great reflection (y)

Minor crit would be to clone out the slight bright spot on the wood of the guitar

Hi Craig, you're off to a good start with your 52 (y)

Line, certainly on theme, certainly unique as far as the weeks entries were concerned but I find the subject a bit grim :( thats no reflection on your image though ;)

Play, again bang on theme, I like the mono conversion, it suits the subject and the reflection is particularly pleasing too, it gives a bit of depth to the scene.

I am not getting it, you have taken a photo of a drawing that is not your own :thinking:

Lol Craig.....you knew you would get some stick for posting this....but Heck, why the hell not right?

Nothing to critque other than to say, Brave Submission mate, and if you're struggling (with time etc) dont even dare think about giving up this year (y)(y)

Pushing the boundaries I see with this one. It's nice, but I can't decide whether it's really a drawing. What's the 'golden snitch'?

Hi Craig

I saw this shot when you posted it( not time to comment or read your words though ) & thought it was HP.........so is it a photo run through pp to turn it into a pencil sketch ?

& I 2nd Jason's comment...NO GIVING UP !

It's a sketch taken from the Internet, photographed and cropped and converted to b&w, not a chance of giving up here for the long run :)

Like the idea - it's certainly different. I think you put your finger on it with your comment about the focusing. Even so, a good shot.

Bubble - A bit dark and closer might have helped or a different view point.

Back