The TP 52 -2023 The sign up and chat thread Week 52 Your favourite image from 2023

Hoping for something that would suit a selfie cos I'm looking particularly suitable at the moment :oops: :$:naughty:

I'm expecting there to be quite a few Halloween themed cosplays this coming weekend.
Week 43
Well blow me down!
How Spooky is that?

Last call for this technique
Motion blur

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LC2
What a great theme to get started again! WoOoOoOoOoO :wacky:

I have been very lax of late and I am currently 21 weeks behind! :eek:

I have been very distracted by many things over the year, doing my degree, family health issues, and lots of DIY. Excuses, excuses I know! So expect a large catch-up coming soon and hopefully, I'll drag myself off the wall of shame ha!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone tackled the themes so far.

What a great theme to get started again! WoOoOoOoOoO :wacky:

I have been very lax of late and I am currently 21 weeks behind! :eek:

I have been very distracted by many things over the year, doing my degree, family health issues, and lots of DIY. Excuses, excuses I know! So expect a large catch-up coming soon and hopefully, I'll drag myself off the wall of shame ha!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone tackled the themes so far.

The only rule is that you have fun. Go for it :D

It's almost here! It's almost here! IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!!!

Wait - what? It's almost here? Get those spooky spooks in peeps!!!!

:banana: :naughty: :banana:

Week 44

Captive

(you might need to think about this one, it doesn't have to be something alive).

New tech for Nov & Dec Wide angle

Boo Hoo I don't have a wide angle lens (do I need one to get a wide angle shot?)

Well not really, they are 2 different styles, but sometimes you have to work with what you have
Took this with the pana mode on the phone and came out wide angle?
It doesn't look like this without the camera effect.
Large scene 1.jpg

YES!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!

:oops: :$ :facepalm:

Too early Chris
Its week 45 tomorrow
week 5
week 15
week 25
week 35
week 45

Last edited:
Week 45
Its Marmite time again, you either love it of hate it....
Snappers choice

But of course its an ideal time for the technique aka wide angle

I've been a bit quiet lately as both of us are having some health issues. However, Mrs. rpn is recovering well after her recent operation and I'm due to go into hospital for a routine operation next week. I think I'm 4 weeks behind and hope to catch up whenever I can. Will try my best to complete another 52.

I've been a bit quiet lately as both of us are having some health issues. However, Mrs. rpn is recovering well after her recent operation and I'm due to go into hospital for a routine operation next week. I think I'm 4 weeks behind and hope to catch up whenever I can. Will try my best to complete another 52.
I hope all goes well Stan.

Reactions: rpn
Good luck and get well soon Stan :love:

Reactions: rpn
Our likkle orb has spun 7 times and here we are yet again on the eve of another thrilling photography theme from our reptilian overlord!

Get yer snapper's choices errrr... choiced!!!

Week 46

After a free rein last week
Lets see if you can make something exciting out of a boring subject ..

Wall

Last edited:
Challenge accepted :naughty:

Well slap me sideways with a salmon! Here we are again!

Get them walls sorted today TPers - new feem tomorroer!!!!!

Bin day snakester!

There you go, Dave @-Oy- Happy now! :giggle: :LOL:

R5Z3AEV.gif

Week 47
I think we are far enough into the year for this one now.
Autumn(al)

Also for those repeatedly masochistic, I shall be opening the 2024 sign up thread shortly,
just sign up as normal with your bank details and passwords :D

Last edited:
Back