The TP 52 -2023 The sign up and chat thread Week 52 Your favourite image from 2023

Gadzooks!!! Tis that time again! Gerrum up!!!!

:banana: :naughty: :banana:

Is everyone’s internet down today? :exit:

Week 33

Machine

Ooooh!!! Staying in a railway carriage near York. Right at the side of the East Coast Mainline. There may be machines haha!

Ooooh!!! Staying in a railway carriage near York. Right at the side of the East Coast Mainline. There may be machines haha!
See how well I look after you?

:D

Is that just falling asleep on the train after a night out?

Don't fall off your chairs... The scrolls have been updated (tag @minx if I've got anything wrong ;) )

Alas, I am mortified! :oops: :$:headbang:

Somehow I managed to miss week 29 "Pretty". I was convinced I hadn't missed a week. I have no idea how that happened :(

Does this make me a bad person?

Week 34
Yes I know it's a bit late today, but I've been running round in Circles. At least it seems like it.

Actually I blame my PA @-Oy- for not reminding me what day it was yesterday :D

Last edited:
Does this make me a bad person?
Yes, no not really Its OK to catch up if you want to. Just make sure you lable it correctly with the week number, it makes Tim's life easier @LC2

Week 34
Yes I know it's a bit late today, but I've been running round in Circles. At least it seems like it.

Actually I blame my PA @-Oy- for not reminding me what day it was yesterday :D
Eeeek! I did I did - I remember doing it! Damn those interweb grenlins!

Dagnabit! Posted it in me own fred by mistook! :exit:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rpn
Here we are again here we are again here we are agaaaaaaaaain!!!!! Thing have CIRCLED!!!! Get yours up!

Pssssst: Get yer bin out Snakester!

Here we are again here we are again here we are agaaaaaaaaain!!!!! Thing have CIRCLED!!!! Get yours up!

Pssssst: Get yer bin out Snakester!
Congrats at posting in the right thread this week :LOL:

Congrats at posting in the right thread this week :LOL:
I checked. Then I checked again. Then I checked that I'd checked again correctly :oops: :$:runaway:

Well done, you! ;)

No need to wait for the Boss Man's instruction tomorrow it's 10 weeks since the last one!!!! ;):cool: :exit:
Oh No! You have given away the surprise now, gutted of MK.

:D

Bah!!!! :exit:

As some of you have remembered it's Snappers Choice this week,
Sorry Dave @-Oy- :D
And by the skin of your teeth, a last minute call for those that haven't yet done the technique. Close up

Last edited:
As some of you have remembered it's Snappers Choice this week,
Sorry Dave @-Oy- :D
And by the skin of your teeth, a last minute call for those that haven't yet done the technique. Close up
Have we extended the technique for the whole week or is there a new one from 1 Sept?
No excuse for me running late this week if I have snappers choice :banana:

Have we extended the technique for the whole week or is there a new one from 1 Sept?
It was still August when the theme was announced,

So new tech next Thursday 7th

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Feme eve!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Feme eve!

More than that, its a big day here ( well tomorrow) when we shift from rubbish bags ( 2 types +green bin for garden waste) since the early 90's.
To 3 ( +the green bin) wheelie bins everyone is excited ... not.

Week 36

Theme Urban

New tech. Motion blur

Niiiice.

I've got a recycle bin full of pix for the tech :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back