The TP 52 -2023 The sign up and chat thread Week 52 Your favourite image from 2023

I knew we'd FALL for that one soon! :naughty: :angelic: ;)

She's here again!

:banana: :naughty: :banana:

719b55c8bd50b306120492e7ac53da5c-M.jpg

She's here again!

719b55c8bd50b306120492e7ac53da5c-M.jpg
Wednesday, is known as "hump day"
And she always looks like she has the hump. Aptly named :D

Week 48

Hopefully this one will point you in the right direction, this week

Arrow(s)

‘ONE HUNDRED AND EEEEEEIGHTEEEEEE…”

Ahem

Eyup it's ere again! As chrimbo rushes towards us and a new theme lurks just around the corner!!!

Sett avfallet utenfor slangen

Last edited:
Week 49

It certianly looks like being a Wet week!

*Dusts off the wellies and waterproof camera cover :banana:

Evening all, as we get ever nearer to the magical number of 52... congratulations to all who have made it this far in a respectable fashion.

I've had a rather tumultuous year, but I will have 52 images posted by the end. (By hook or by crook!!) And I'm glad I will have a record of many memories for which I shall look back on next year!

Cheers to all!

Went out in the rain today and got some shots that fit the theme. But I can do better - so you're not having them haha! ;)

If I can find a relevant picture from my archives, I shall attempt to finish this years challenge, but going out to get photographs will be too awkward and painful due to a newly diagnosed illness. Also, for the time being, I'll have to withdraw from the 2024 challenge until I know where I am. It's a bugger, it really is.

If I can find a relevant picture from my archives, I shall attempt to finish this years challenge, but going out to get photographs will be too awkward and painful due to a newly diagnosed illness. Also, for the time being, I'll have to withdraw from the 2024 challenge until I know where I am. It's a bugger, it really is.
Sorry to hear that Martin. Hope you get better soon.

I'm sorry to hear that also Martin.
I'll leave your name in case you can start. Or just drop by when you can.

Wishing you the best of luck with your health Martin.

I have been loitering this evening and perusing some of the 52 scrolls and threads trying to decide whether to commit for next year. I'm so sad to see that Joan is no longer with us :( It's funny how the 52 becomes a little community within a community. You do get used to some people being around, and Joan was one of those that always seemed to be around in the 52. I used to enjoy her photos.

For the moment I'm still on the fence...

Sorry to hear that Martin. Hope things improve for you soon.

Eeeeeeep!

EEEEEEEEEEEEP!

YEP! EEEEP DAY!!!!!

We're almost there folks :banana: :naughty: :banana:

SNAKEY......

i-tSsS3sF-XL.jpg

Get well soon Stan!

Reactions: rpn
Sorry to hear that Stan, get well soon.
Drop by when you can (y)

Reactions: rpn
Week 50 and almost there.
As Justin Hayward sang in forever Autumn...
( yes I know its technically winter)

♪♪As the year grows Old ♪♪

Hmmmmm..... OLD!!!

No prizes for guessing my likely target :D

THIS....

Week 51

What else would it be in this, the
Festive season?

Should be doable :D

Scrolls updated at Week 51... I make that 23 of us who have made it thus far.
<Young Mr Grace>You've all done very well</Young Mr Grace>
Thanks for the hard work Tim& Alison (y)

Reactions: LC2
Well here we are...

i-LbcQgCp-X2.jpg

It's the last!

Hope you've all had a good Christmas!

Lets see what challenging challenge Snakey has to challenge us with tomorrow!

It's finally here, the week that you have all been looking for, well, you found it.
Well done to everyone that has taken part, completed ( or is in catch up mode) the 2023 52 challenge.

Week 52, some may love it, some may hate it, and some may have predicted what it will be.

Its an opportunity to post your favourite image from 2023, ( AKA showcase) not necessarily an image taken for the 52 challenge,
or even technically perfect. Just your favourite for what ever reason.

Last edited:
:thinking:

Back