The TP 52'ers challenge for 2020. Sign up thread.

Up for the challenge!!

Stuart
I'm up for the challenge please
Eileen

Okie dokie @StuartPearson, @Clydesmum, I'm adding you to the spreadsheet now and @Cobra will do the list when he's next on-line
Please take some time to read through the guides at:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...enge-for-2020-how-to-guides-and-links.703930/
so you can hit the ground running next Thursday.

More and more victim's by the day
We likes them fresh so we does my precious.

looking forward to giving it a go :)
Welcome aboard Tom.
I'll add you to the front page of starters and I'm sure that when @LC2 Tim clocks on, he'll add you to the spread sheet

Well, my second attempt this year was disastrous after moving home. However we have finally settled in and need to give it another go. Third time lucky ! Batteries on charge and cameras at the ready. Please put me down @LC2 @Cobra
Heres to a great 2020 !

Last edited:
Hi guys and girls, sorry not been around much been a bad year for me, with loosing my grandad to cancer, loosing my uncle to a bad stroke. Not to mention work issues and issues with my daughter and her mental health. I ended up having a breakdown as a result of trying to cope with it all on my own. So as a result I’m going to take a brake from the 52 challenge, as much as I enjoy the challenge I’ve not been able to complete it in recent years sadly. So I’m going to take a year out and focus on getting my health back on track. I wish you all a happy new year for 2020 and the best of luck to those taking part in the challeng.

Hi guys and girls, sorry not been around much been a bad year for me, with loosing my grandad to cancer, loosing my uncle to a bad stroke. Not to mention work issues and issues with my daughter and her mental health. I ended up having a breakdown as a result of trying to cope with it all on my own. So as a result I’m going to take a brake from the 52 challenge, as much as I enjoy the challenge I’ve not been able to complete it in recent years sadly. So I’m going to take a year out and focus on getting my health back on track. I wish you all a happy new year for 2020 and the best of luck to those taking part in the challeng.

Hi Mandy, so sorry to hear of this and I think you are doing the right thing taking time out. I was going to do the same thing too but jumped back in for next years 52, even though some/most of my shots will be late. I wish you all the best for the future (y)

Hi Mandy, Look after yourself and perhaps we will see you next year.

All the best
Pete

Started this a few years ago and failed miserably :(. NY resolution to take the camera out more often (hence logging on here) so count me in and see if it works!

Hi guys and girls, sorry not been around much been a bad year for me, with loosing my grandad to cancer, loosing my uncle to a bad stroke.
I'm really sorry to hear all this Mandy :(
Take care of yourself (y)

Welcome Chris, Michael Steve &Helen all added to the sign up list.

When Tim @LC2 drops by I'm sure he will up date the all important Papyrus (y)

Yo, I might sign up again too!
No might about it, as you posted in the sign up thread, Hotel California rules apply.
Welcome back Bernd (y)
@LC2 Quick Tim, don't let him get away :D

Wow, Mandy. You have gone through a lot and really sorry to hear all that. You take it easy now and take care of yourself. :hug:

Hope to see you back here soon.

Welcome to all the newcomers for 2020. Looks like a good strong start this year :)

So sorry to hear that Mandy. I really hope 2020 treats you kindly. Take care and all the very best.

Sorry to hear that Mandy. Get your health sorted, that's the important thing and hopefully we'll see you back in 2021 :)

Well, my second attempt this year was disastrous after moving home. However we have finally settled in and need to give it another go. Third time lucky ! Batteries on charge and cameras at the ready. Please put me down @LC2 @Cobra
Heres to a great 2020 !
Done (and you have been)
Started this a few years ago and failed miserably :(. NY resolution to take the camera out more often (hence logging on here) so count me in and see if it works!
That took some finding. Back in 2012 according to the sheets. Welcome back.
Yo, I might sign up again too!
As @Cobra says. Hotel California... You're added (and you don't want to go on the Wall Of Shame now do you ;)
New member, sounds like a challenge and a lot of fun, so yes please!
Just joined, so unsure what I'm letting myself in for! Will give the 52 a go!
I'd like to give it a go...
Welcome Michael, Steve and bill boyd.
You're now signed up and added to the records (okay - the spreadsheet of doom).
I recommend that you have a look at the guides at:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...enge-for-2020-how-to-guides-and-links.703930/
to get yourself up to speed in preparation for Thursday Lunchtime and Theme 1 of the TP 52 for 2020

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGHat7IeNaA

So - newbie question to make sure I understand this... We get the topic on Thursday (ie 2 Jan) and have until the following Sunday (12 Jan if my maths is working...) to shoot, post, etc..?

So - newbie question to make sure I understand this... We get the topic on Thursday (ie 2 Jan) and have until the following Sunday (12 Jan if my maths is working...) to shoot, post, etc..?

Thursday Cobra will pick a theme, you then have till the next Thursday to post the image you take unless your a bit late to post but don`t worry.

Last edited:
I’m thinking I’ll dip my toe in again for 2020.

On my previous attempt ( maybe 2017? ) I did manage 52 photos, but not many in the weeks they were set. I’m hoping I’ll be more on time this year.
I've added you to the spreadsheet now, so you can't escape ;)
2017 was the year. I've marked you down as a full year, but DK only had you down as 51 shots (missing build - wk 47) - I can't change it as it's one of DKs, not mine.

I’m looking forward to it, but nervous about keeping up!
I wouldn't stress over that too much. I'm fairly sure over 50% of mine were at lest a week late in '19 ;)

Can I join please, really not done a lot of photography for a year or two and need something to reset myself this year. I've attempted a few of these over the years with varying success but never completed. May not complete this one either but it's the taking part that matters!

Back