The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

Wow! I thought I'd have a look to see when I joined. Bloody 'ell!! Where did those 10 years go
They fly by don't they?

Finally caught up with my comments and images too. I'm liking this weeks theme just nee some good weather now!

Really am struggling to even look at a camera, but will try and go downstairs to get my weekly shot done.
Dave, don't stress it man.

Maybe take a week or two's break and catch up afterwards.
Maybe use your phone.
Maybe draw or paint something and take a snap of it.

These are mad times and the last thing you want to do is put yourself under extra stress for something that is *supposed to be* fun !!!
Everyone is going through something abnormal at the moment, be that the stress of having to stay within 4 walls to the stress and worry of working on a C-19 ward. No one on the 52 is going to judge anyone for lapses at the moment.

Personally, I recommend Titans and/or iZombie on Netflix :)

Dave, don't stress it man.

Maybe take a week or two's break and catch up afterwards.
Maybe use your phone.
Maybe draw or paint something and take a snap of it.

These are mad times and the last thing you want to do is put yourself under extra stress for something that is *supposed to be* fun !!!
Everyone is going through something abnormal at the moment, be that the stress of having to stay within 4 walls to the stress and worry of working on a C-19 ward. No one on the 52 is going to judge anyone for lapses at the moment.

Personally, I recommend Titans and/or iZombie on Netflix :)

Just went downstairs to snap a flower with the X-H1 and 80mm and they were crap, so a rest could be a good idea or test the phone out.

All the best Dave. I am knowing exactly how you are feeling at the mo. I can't put my finger on it but it's a real effort to get my brain thinking of anything photographically creative right now...

I have to remember it is all of us going through this, but agree it is very hard.

Just went downstairs to snap a flower with the X-H1 and 80mm and they were crap, so a rest could be a good idea or test the phone out.
I think the best idea is to not try to force the image to come.
Let it sit in your subconscious and I suspect you'll be going about your day to day routine in a couple of days and think "ahha" (though please don't turn into a cartoon and start singing "take on me" ;) ).

Times are hard at the mo. Especially if you are living on your own. I know I am struggling a bit and being not well is exacerbating the situation. So take it easy and try and relax.
As for J the only thing I can think of is Jam! Will have a look at the dictionary in a bit!

As for J the only thing I can think of is Jam! Will have a look at the dictionary in a bit!
You can also use "S" that must open it up a bit ?

Hmmm.. I used to work for a Japanese company and one of the joys of pronunciation meant I was often called "Heron"... not sure where I can find one during lockdown :LOL:

Hmmm.. I used to work for a Japanese company and one of the joys of pronunciation meant I was often called "Heron" ..not sure where I can find one during lockdown
:LOL:

But don't forget that a re-worked archive is a legitimate image in these times (y)

Hmmm.. I used to work for a Japanese company and one of the joys of pronunciation meant I was often called "Heron"... not sure where I can find one during lockdown :LOL:

[emoji846] Do you have any honey in the cupboard? Or a hairdryer/hair bits, halloumi, handbag, headache tablets .

I’m enjoying this game. I suppose I’d better get thinking of my own... butter, bee, banana, biscuit.. hmmm.. nothing inspiring yet.

It seems I have a choice of either "C" or "C" Hmmm tough call as shoe horn begins with "S"

:D

You'll just have to rename Harry, to Chris, Connor, Cameron, Cody or Charles.
I have another name for him, but that one will get me banned :D

[emoji846] Do you have any honey in the cupboard? Or a hairdryer/hair bits, halloumi, handbag, headache tablets .

I’m enjoying this game. I suppose I’d better get thinking of my own... butter, bee, banana, biscuit.. hmmm.. nothing inspiring yet.
:LOL:

But don't forget that a re-worked archive is a legitimate image in these times (y)

I've always been a pure landscape photographer.. never try for anything that moves or needs un-natural light.. looks like it's time to spread my wings (well.. as far as lockdown will allow ;))

looks like it's time to spread my wings
That's kinda the object of the 52 anyway (y)

H is for Hoverfly :D

never try for anything that moves or needs un-natural light..
I'm trying desperately not to post an archive gob shot. But I fear I'm losing that particular battle :D

I never try for anything that moves so I should go for something teensy tiny that is likely to suddenly move in any direction at a rate of knots?? I believe that would at least entertain the neighbours somewhat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How about a hedge? That doesn’t move [emoji16]

I’m a B or... a B. Still thinking...

Back