The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

And haven't we all done well?
Absolutely, and thanks all that have continued to participate, I know I say it occasionally, and its even more relevant now,
this challenge is nothing with you guys & gals participating, so thanks one and all (y)

@Cobra has been a genius at picking themes we can all do within our own boundaries however small or large they are.
Thanks for the kind words Joan I do try :)

I feel a bit agrophobic now about going outside -
First day outside for me was about 20ft, turned round and came straight back in as felt safer
Curiously there have been a few reports over the years of a zoo animal escaping it cage / enclosure, a few steps later, turning around and "Going home"

Anyhow, yes I know what you guys & gals mean.
Although I'm working and have worked "right through" once home from work, its drawbridge up till the next work day.
I feel that I'd like to get out at week-ends, but I just don't "Want to" if that makes sense.
I do get mildly claustrophobic, but I'm fortunate inasmuch as I have a reasonable sized garden and can go sit out or potter,
People that live in flats or have very small plots, it must be hellish for them. :(

Absolutely, and thanks all that have continued to participate, I know I say it occasionally, and its even more relevant now,
this challenge is nothing with you guys & gals participating, so thanks one and all (y)

Thanks for the kind words Joan I do try :)

Curiously there have been a few reports over the years of a zoo animal escaping it cage / enclosure, a few steps later, turning around and "Going home"

Anyhow, yes I know what you guys & gals mean.
Although I'm working and have worked "right through" once home from work, its drawbridge up till the next work day.
I feel that I'd like to get out at week-ends, but I just don't "Want to" if that makes sense.
I do get mildly claustrophobic, but I'm fortunate inasmuch as I have a reasonable sized garden and can go sit out or potter,
People that live in flats or have very small plots, it must be hellish for them. :(

1st floor flat for us here.

Good luck with whatever it is @Fuji Dave.

I’d rather you spent time enjoying some photography than commenting on my post.... not that I’ve got anything to comment on yet [emoji16] Any ideas are too well hidden in my brain at the moment!

I didn’t realise about stating the technique in the main thread, sorry, but I do now @LC2 [emoji106]

Reactions: LC2
It's Thursday eve again! :banana::popcorn::banana:

It's Thursday eve again! :banana::popcorn::banana:

It sure is and also my 'pub' night too. :beer::giggle:.

Been meeting up with 7 other car club friends every Wednesday night on Zoom since the lockdown started. Talk aimlessly or bleeter awa' as we say up here in NE Scotland about anything and everything. Usually, finish at about midnight or the wee small hours after consuming a few bottles of beer and wine.
lZGEpDZ.gif
WLxA08z.gif

It sure is and also my 'pub' night too. :beer::giggle:.

Been meeting up with 7 other car club friends every Wednesday night on Zoom since the lockdown started. Talk aimlessly or bleeter awa' as we say up here in NE Scotland about anything and everything. Usually, finish at about midnight or the wee small hours after consuming a few bottles of beer and wine.
lZGEpDZ.gif
WLxA08z.gif

Done the same with some of my "Other forum" buddies. Seems to be working ok.

Reactions: rpn
Hi folks not given up just up to my eyes in it. Will catch up asap.

Week 24 nearly half way through,
Sticking with it in these trying times is no Small feat !

Week 24 nearly half way through,
Sticking with it in these trying times is no Small feat !

I feel a Wee Dram coming on :naughty:

You will have to excuse me, but I'm going to take a very brief break... Both Nevada and my work have lifted their restrictions on travel, but based on the events of the last few weeks I am fully expecting a second spike and the restrictions to come back! So - Mrs SP and I are off for a week-10 days of socially distanced road trip! North Rim, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands and the Green River are beckoning, but with mostly wild camping or very cheap AirBnBs, I'm not expecting much in the way of WiFi. I'll still do my best to shoot the theme in the week, but do not promise to get anything posted (unless I can tick off Small today... And pack... And sort out a couple of final reports... And hand over to my Deputy... And I'm sure there's something else I need to do...)

Still - Small straight after buy a macro len..? Thank you @Cobra!!

You will have to excuse me, but I'm going to take a very brief break... Both Nevada and my work have lifted their restrictions on travel, but based on the events of the last few weeks I am fully expecting a second spike and the restrictions to come back! So - Mrs SP and I are off for a week-10 days of socially distanced road trip! North Rim, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands and the Green River are beckoning, but with mostly wild camping or very cheap AirBnBs, I'm not expecting much in the way of WiFi. I'll still do my best to shoot the theme in the week, but do not promise to get anything posted (unless I can tick off Small today... And pack... And sort out a couple of final reports... And hand over to my Deputy... And I'm sure there's something else I need to do...)

Still - Small straight after buy a macro len..? Thank you @Cobra!!
Lucky you! Have a great trip.

It's fitting in perfectly with the rest of 2020 so far... Got to the campsite, went for a very short hike, got evacuated for a forest fire..

Made it to Kanab safely, albeit with some fairly epic smoke clouds - back on plan tomorrow!

Lol.. makes for an interesting trip... Stay safe in every which way you can think of! Have a great time.

It's fitting in perfectly with the rest of 2020 so far... Got to the campsite, went for a very short hike, got evacuated for a forest fire..

Made it to Kanab safely, albeit with some fairly epic smoke clouds - back on plan tomorrow!
Crikey... yes stay safe in every way. I hope you're documenting your adventure.

Got to really try and go out for a bike ride today, even if it`s only round the block. I keep trying to go out on it but soon come back in the flat.
Or go for a walk? It's good to get out. Give yourself something to think about when out.... trying to spot butterflies or something. Identify trees? I'm rubbish at that.

I'm having to isolate for another 2 weeks now, so I'm stuck at home, but at least I have a garden and plenty of toys :). Is your Mum home again now?

It's fitting in perfectly with the rest of 2020 so far...
Oh bugger! I hope that it wasn't too serious?
I'm having to isolate for another 2 weeks now,
It's been quite awhile now Bee? I hope that you finally manage to get out and about, after these 2 weeks.

It's been quite awhile now Bee? I hope that you finally manage to get out and about, after these 2 weeks.
Yes. I knew it was coming and I think thinking about it is probably worse than actually doing it. Hopefully I'll be jumping around with the lambs in 2 weeks time. In the meantime I'm thankful I'm not home alone and I've got TP and the 52 to keep me going :)... time to get the macro lens out I think!

Crikey... yes stay safe in every way. I hope you're documenting your adventure.

Or go for a walk? It's good to get out. Give yourself something to think about when out.... trying to spot butterflies or something. Identify trees? I'm rubbish at that.

I'm having to isolate for another 2 weeks now, so I'm stuck at home, but at least I have a garden and plenty of toys :). Is your Mum home again now?

Just got back from my ride, and I`m knackered only took my mobile so images will go in the Pedal thread.

yet but I presume everyone knows the theme already!
It doesn't take a lot of working out does it Stan?
:D

But I'll announce it, and adjust the headers, to suit, tomorrow, just because I can and just for the hell of it (y)
:D

And it's Thursday - and totally forgotten it was Snappers Choice! Although I have to say I find that more difficult than a theme. And even harder seeing I'm still confined. Hello cats or garden!

I have to say I find that more difficult than a theme.
Just take a picture of something you like (y)
Flowers cats and I'd even excuse a FB type post of "my dinner" :)

Back