The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

Many of you would have guessed or worked out that this weeks theme is
Snappers Choice
Fill ya boots people (y)

And as a reminder its just this week and next week for the technique
Black and White,
so this maybe a good opportunity if you haven't already,
to find a Zebra or something...

Many of you would have guessed or worked out that this weeks theme is
Snappers Choice
Fill ya boots people (y)

And as a reminder its just this week and next week for the technique
Black and White,
so this maybe a good opportunity if you haven't already,
to find a Zebra or something...

As I just got my tight Lycra cycling shorts today, it could be a S E L F I E :D:kiss:

Sad to say most of my images are going to be late and on catch ups, since Mum came out of hospital she has gone down hill very quickly so we are getting ready for when Mum sadly dies. I will try and log in but our heads are all over the place just waiting now for the end.
Really sorry to hear this Dave. Fingers crossed for you and your mum.

Sad to say most of my images are going to be late and on catch ups, since Mum came out of hospital she has gone down hill very quickly so we are getting ready for when Mum sadly dies. I will try and log in but our heads are all over the place just waiting now for the end.
Everything crossed for you. Thoughts with you.

Sad times for you Dave. Best wishes to you all.

Very sorry to hear this Dave. A close friend of mine has just been through the same. I hope your Mum can be made comfortable and you can spend some cherished time with her.

Dave sorry to hear that. And it is the beast of it when they have a good day and it makes you think they had it all wrong and then the next day dashes your hopes. It is a bit of a rollercoaster ride unfortunately. Thinking of you and your family in the times ahead. And please look after yourself as well - sleep, eat.........and breathe.

Thanks mate that means a lot and more than you will ever know. Just got back from Mums and today she is having a good day. Its just tearing me apart to see Mum like this, but we are all holding on.
So sorry to hear this Dave. My thoughts are with you and make sure you look after yourself.

Thinking of you and yours Dave. Hope you and the family can spend some time with her.

Very Sad to hear this Dave, look after her, yourself and family.

Pete

It's Thursday Eve again! Let's hope for a suitable sunny theme - it's gonna be a scorchin few days here!

So sorry to hear that, Dave. It really has been a s***ty 2020 for you so far this year.

Let's hope for a suitable sunny theme - it's gonna be a scorchin few days here!
I've just checked the long range forecast and they are predicting wet and thunder storms!

Sat. 1pm on
Sat.png

Sunday same time

Sun.png

First off, congrats to all those that have stuck with the 52 for half a year especially in these trying times.
Thank you all (y)

Secondly it might be a late one for me tomorrow and you know how I hate to keep you all waiting :D

So have one of these for a change...
And don't forget this is your last chance for the Black & White technique.
A new one will be announced next week

Well the weather is looking very unpredictable now, so I'll let Mother Nature make the call this week. Thinking caps on folks (y)

Spoiler deleted :)

Last edited:
:naughty: *Peek

:banana:

Thank you Mr Cobra. That's a very good theme - guess I'll be out in the garden again. Wonder if I should have a second go at trying to train snails??!

Thank you Mr Cobra. That's a very good theme -
I know there are still a few people isolating / shielding so I thought I'd give a broad one, but the next few weeks might start to get a little more specific ...
;)

Back