The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

Next Thursday ( or is it this Thursday ) is closer than last Thursday
Indeed But don't get too excited, you've had it far too easy far too long :D

You might be mistaken with that as it could of been, the Rook said to the Queen or the Pawn to the Knight etc etc :p

It’s funny. I was just pondering where that phrase might have come from. Monty Python?

What do the doughnuts mean? Wasn’t sure whether to ask, or to keep my cakehole shut

I was just pondering where that phrase might have come from. Monty Python?
Actress / bishop has been used Way before then.. It was around when I was at school.

What do the doughnuts mean?
It usually means someone has posted comments in the images only thread.
Dom has it ..

And a Jaffa cake?
That's used to try and bribe a mod, its been known for many years that "we all" function off Jaffa cakes (y)

Last edited:
Nearly furzday
And I know that @Dave70D & @GarethB like to get ahead of the game, so here is a little preview for you Both
Its less than 24 hours to go now (y)

Nearly furzday
And I know that @Dave70D & @GarethB like to get ahead of the game, so here is a little preview for you Both
Its less than 24 hours to go now (y)
Interesting theme this week, now where did I put my "only 24 hours from Tulsa" 45!

Thursday jiggy dance :banana::banana::banana:

I need to get my rear end into gear and sort something out for week 5 :) before I revisit this thread. :LOL:

Limited lens time this week so need "university life" to come up (uni visit with son this weekend) or "boring work training courses in Blackpool" - tad niche I know but that's me next week

Well you lucky people, there is plenty of chances / opportunities to go Wild with this weeks theme

Fantazzaboobie! :banana:

Goddamnit!
Another popular one :(
:p

I'm looking forward to seeing a Jazz shot to fit the Wild theme, Dave. :)
Oh I'm sure he'll manage a
brown-marble-plastic-shoe-horn.jpg

Stan

Back