Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stark should be interesting, still need to get my shot for people too :)

Happy friday all, didnt get chance to log on yesterday so missed the big reveal but Stark as a theme ... now this could be interesting.

I've finally managed to get get off of the estate today to find some people and what happens, It bl**dy snows. Thankfully it then turned to drizzle.

I was hoping to get out of the house today and take some pictures of ideas I had for the theme ... but rain stopped play, and it doesn't look like it is going to be much better tomorrow.
I do have a few ideas which can be taken inside, but I am wondering if I really should try to not take all my pictures inside or at night .. :LOL:

I’m already behind, only managed week one. Am I allowed to catch up? Most of my time has been spent getting my head around the Linky thing.

Now so tempted to do one with the 150-600 at full reach with the lens hood on :LOL:
Yeah I hate this cold weather too Chris :D

went out for my Stark shot today as it was snowing, bitter icy wind meant my hands got frostbite before i could get a satisfactory shot..walking home it turned to rain.. i tried :oops: :$

went out for my Stark shot today as it was snowing, bitter icy wind meant my hands got frostbite before i could get a satisfactory shot..walking home it turned to rain.. i tried :oops: :$

The rain really hissed me off today, it wouldn't stop! I got 4 pictures which I have uploaded to flickr I am just debating with myself weather to use one of them in my 52.

Yep, the rain really hindered my outing at the weekend, just about got mine but I'm still not too happy with it!

Think I will try an indoor shot as the weather is pants AGAIN

Don't know what exactly as there is nothing stark in or about the house :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back