Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Me too, I took a few, but it was sleeting, snowing, raining and bl**dy windy. They aren't as sharp as I would like, so will only be used in case I need a back up plan.

As its request time :thinking: I would like a train with two carriages one with a cosplay event and one with a lego event if its not to much trouble

yours hopefully :popcorn:

Up to date with a bang!! Four great shots to start your challenge. I particularly like the framing in DISTANT.-Donut.png

Last edited by a moderator:
White or Snow would be a nice theme, as we are in for it tomorrow night :D
Had my share earlier, didn't amount to much though ...

edit, actually snow white is the name of one of the bears at Whipsnade, that's me sorted :D

Super shot - nice ligthhouse and a bit of weather going on :)-Donut.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking about the techniques...

When I'm updating the spreadsheet, some are obvious (such as Black & White) but some are going to be impossible for me to guess (such as Rule of thirds, Negative space , SooC).

Could I ask that shots you wish to be noted as specific techniques are annotated as such in the main thread, perhaps something like:
"Theme (Technique)"
Ta

When I'm updating the spreadsheet, some are obvious (such as Black & White) but some are going to be impossible for me to guess (such as Rule of thirds, Negative space , SooC).

Could I ask that shots you wish to be noted as specific techniques are annotated as such in the main thread, perhaps something like:
"Theme (Technique)"
Ta

Good idea Tim (y)

What's going on in the Image Only thread, so many people commenting there this year including you Dave @Dave70D with a couple of Likes!
Are we not allowed to like o there either? I thought it was just comments, which I took to be replies.

"Theme (Technique)"
Ta

I thought it's just Black & White technique for this two months?

I thought it's just Black & White technique for this two months?
It is, but as only 1 of the 8 or 9 shots needs to be using the technique, when we move onto different techniques it would help with the spreadsheet if they could be identified.
If/when SooC is pulled, it would be next to impossible to identify (unless it was the one with dodgy colour, slanting horizons and no border patrol ;) )

Two donuts needed @Cobra for @-Oy- and @susiejb
Posts moved & Duly -Donut.png'd :D

Says the pot ;)
I saw your post in the main thread this morning even if @Cobra didn't
Chuckle.
I'll get him next time Tim ;)

"Theme (Technique)"
Ta
Excellent idea Tim (y)

Are we not allowed to like o there either? I thought it was just comments, which I took to be replies.
"like" away, just no comments Ta :)

It's Thursday !
:exit:
its 02:30 and I'm wide awake! don't you just hate that? fall straight to sleep and wake up 4 hours later? :(

Actually, it isn't my birthday....I'm lying....but if it were, what's the protocol?
:giggle:
Bugger all :p

Last edited:
I saw your post in the main thread this morning even if @Cobra didn't
Actually I decided that he wasn't getting away with it ;)
And I'll get you next time, Tim, its too far back now ... you can run but you can't hide @LC2 @BobBCN :p

Last edited:
Reactions: LC2
Well as it looks like a lot of the country will be either covered in snow or ice over the next few days,
You'd better have a Cold one on me (y)

See I do have a heart even if it is Cold:p

Well as it looks like a lot of the country will be either covered in snow or ice over the next few days,
You'd better have a Cold one on me (y)

See I do have a heart even if it is Cold:p

Blimey! You're a champ @Cobra!(y)

Yay! I get first dibs on the new theme!

If it doesn't snow, however, I want my money back!!:D

Morning all!
There's a surprising amount of chat in here at this early hour :oops: :$
On the plus side, the new theme matches the current temperature - thanks @Cobra (y)
Now if only I had a camera... Oh, and some light :coat:

Back