Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

I shall be embarking on the good ship 2020. Don't know what was going on unless I was trying to sign up when someone else was doing the same and the thread locked out???
It shouldn't have done, but your post is there now and duly noted (y)

Hi all, I've just got up to date with this thread after a few months away and had a few chuckles while reading. Sorry to have crashed out this year after completing the previous two but life took over and I couldn't find time to catch up. I've missed the weekly challenges and chat on here and, as I posted on my thread, I'll start afresh in 2020 and hope to manage a better balance with my 'spare time'.

Sorry to read about your health problems, @Dave70D , and hope you continue to feel better.

Last edited:
I think that has to be a 1st , -Donut.png-Donut.png
Two people have managed to post images in the chat thread (y)
Yes I can see deleted posts :D

Week 48 getting there slowly,
Have a Play(ing) with this one (y)

Hopefully this'll stop @Dave70D from bitching for awhile at least :p

Hey Cobra, did Dave70D sent you some fivers
He promised, They are not here yet, but I'll go get them if they don't arrive by the weekend (y)

Week 48 getting there slowly,
Have a Play(ing) with this one (y)

Hopefully this'll stop @Dave70D from bitching for awhile at least :p

So I just get in from a lovely day with Mum, and the theme is Playing as they say it will have to do :D:wave:
On a great note I`m off to a jazz do tomorrow as they are Playing (y)
Yes @Cobra your a star loving the theme Thank you :cobra:

It's a fix!
nmf2NMg.gif

Just cos he is a sick man, @Cobra, doesn't mean you have to pander to him!!
Just trying to shut him up TBH Joan. we've had his whining since week one :D

It's a fix!
nmf2NMg.gif
Just wait for next week Stan, the theme will be literally "Nothing to do with musicians" (y)
:D

Last edited:
Play ( ING ) is a good one, so maybe have People next week :coat:
But people ( children? ) Play.
Its up to you how you "Use" this one :p

Perfect timing! I’m seeing a local band on Saturday. Thanks Mr Snakey :);)
:cobra:
DAMN! 2 satisfied customers, I'm slipping :D

Last edited:
Hi all, I think I'm out for the rest of this year. I'm four themes behind and am lacking in the time and energy to catch up and complete. I wish the true competitors well in the rest of 52.

Sorry to hear that Dom, will we see you next year?

Just adding a random comment here so I can show off my Christmas avatar!! And I maybe have just got my image for PLAY done as well. And done some research for the Secret Santa present. Has been a productive hour at the keyboard for me!

Just adding a random comment here so I can show off my Christmas avatar!!
And I must say, you look much prettier in this one than the other one (y)
(But which is the real you I wonder :D )

Errr, right...
So I'm a good way behind...
I do have a few shots in the bag to post, but I may not do a very good job on catching up with comments as my wonderful employers have decided that I will be on notice of redundancy from 24/12 (Happy Christmas!!!) so a fair bit of my spare time will be used on job hunting.

Anyway, I do hope to catch up and finish the 52 :)

Errr, right...
I do have a few shots in the bag to post, but I may not do a very good job on catching up with comments as my wonderful employers have decided that I will be on notice of redundancy from 24/12 (Happy Christmas!!!) so a fair bit of my spare time will be used on job hunting.

Sorry to hear that Tim, and hope you get another job soon.

Errr, right...
Oh no Tim - That is s**** timing - so sorry to hear that. I have been there several times over the last few years or so but there is never a good time I guess. I hope all pans out okay for you.

Back