Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Sign up thread

Nice one Tim (y)

Hi Chris.
After careful consideration regarding signing up for 2019...
Please add me to the list :)
Oi! :bat: I'm the only one allowed to abuse power in this / these thread(s) :p

Reactions: LC2
I won`t say who, but I will have my eye on one member and if they finish their 52 in 2019 I will give them Lightroom 6 Standalone as don`t need it plus the person it might of gone too has not been back.

OK folks or new comers to the 52 I have one Lightroom 6 Standalone and a Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere 15 for Windows and a Mac. I have my eye on one member who can have one of their choice, and if another new comer gets to the end of their 52 they can have a choice.

Just to show I do give things away for FREE

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/canon-ef-s-10-18mm-or-10-22.659970/

Last edited:
Can I try again please :wave: only made it to week 41 this time, towards the end of the year my photography time got taken up with Happy Snappers Club ( as my other half calls it) and learning to do some digital art stuff in photoshop. I just got too far behind. Need to make the effort to keep uo to date. :)

OK folks or new comers to the 52 I have one Lightroom 6 Standalone and a Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere 15 for Windows and a Mac. I have my eye on one member who can have one of their choice, and if another new comer gets to the end of their 52 they can have a choice.

Just to show I do give things away for FREE

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/canon-ef-s-10-18mm-or-10-22.659970/

Very generous Dave - that Lightroom 6 is going to be rarer than rocking horse sh*t soon - i'm hanging onto mine for as long as I can hang on to my MacBook :)

Can I try again please :wave: only made it to week 41 this time, towards the end of the year my photography time got taken up with Happy Snappers Club ( as my other half calls it) and learning to do some digital art stuff in photoshop. I just got too far behind. Need to make the effort to keep uo to date. :)
Of course you can Georgina.
I'll add you to the spreadsheet as soon as I get home from shopping.

@BobBCN @Carl Hall @Gandalf @Ganton Gunner @karate-ka @Lindsay56 @RazorHoof @rick448 @robj20 @Scots_quine
The rest of the bunch know the drill with the Spreadsheet, but as you're new...
I'll be trying to keep the spreadsheet (link will be posted by @Cobra at sometime around the end of week 1) up to date with the images you've posted, it's a handy tool for checking where you've got to.
Please let me know if I miss anything.
If you would like colours other than the defaults, please lewt me know the colour combination (in hex please - otherwise it's a best guess).

Good luck with your 52s in '19

I'm looking forward to starting - I need a kick up the jacksie to get out with my camera no matter what the weather is doing!

@Dave70D a tremendously generous gesture Dave...the TP community is lucky to have you as a member.

@LC2 may I please have a colour....please and thank you....red please....oo, oo blue please....no green....purple!! :D

Thank you Gareth, I wonder who uses Gimp as a editor and who has Windows ;)

Reactions: LC2
Back