Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Trepidation :cool:
And I'm sure you will greet this weeks theme with a certain amount of trepidation ( In fact, I'll make sure you will :p )

Hopefully Staff will be chucking down a theme sometime soon. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
And so on to week 49 can you believe it?

This weeks theme is quite a Broad one TBH.

We could make broad interpretations of that theme.
Indeed, Broadly speaking, it could be a woman or a River in Norfolk ...

Or a woman in a river in Norfolk

don't they all have webbed feet over that way anyway :exit:

don't they all have webbed feet over that way anyway :exit:
They do say that don't they? :D

But webbed isn't the theme so it doesn't count, sorry :D

As guessed, it was peeing down with rain most of the day
GOOD! I'm out your way in the morning, we ended up with 6 inches by late afternoon!

Thanks for all the support over the years folk, but I’m out. My comments have been very few so I’ll bow out gracefully.

I’ll pop by now and again.

Keep at it

Cheers.

Thanks for all the support over the years folk, but I’m out. My comments have been very few so I’ll bow out gracefully.

I’ll pop by now and again.

Keep at it

Cheers.

Another one bites the dust but - knowing you - you'll be back in by the end of the week. :D

Sorry to read that @posiview I hope you will be back as your comments are always appreciated and I enjoy your images and ideas.

Apologies to all for my recent lack of posting and commenting. It's been a busy few weeks and I'm preoccupied with a very poorly doggy too so inspiration is zero at the moment.

As there seems to be this annual event looming, which seems to take everyone by surprise, even though the shops start stocking up just after the swimsuits vanish. Please @Cobra could we make Friday the new Thursday?

Sorry to hear you're leaving us @posiview, I always find your images something to aspire to, but appreciate that if the mojo has gone it's worth having a break.
Such a shame to stop with only 3 weeks left this year though :/

Have fun with your photographic adventures without us.

.Feels like theres only about 5-8 up to date.....
I make it 21 as of week 46 quite a few have fallen by the way-side in one way or another ..

And 31 sign ups for 2018 so far...

How does the compare with past years Chris ?
To save @Cobra looking it up...
2016: 27 finishers from 79 in week 1
2015: 18 finishers from 101 in week 1
2014: 15 finishers from 86 in week 1
2013: 18 finishers from 101 in week 1
2012: 15 finishers from 101 in week 1
Taken from @Dark Knight's spreadsheets.

As we only started with 63 this year, I think we're not doing too bad.

As we only started with 63 this year, I think we're not doing too bad.
I just had a count up and I ran out of fingers but I think there are 11 broad entries this week, which is pretty good and TBH was a bit of a surprise, somehow it just feels a bit quiet. Still it looks like we are going to finish with a reasonable number

Back