Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Sod Remote, some of us aint had the time for Height/Reshoot yet...who the bloody hell mentioned Thursday again ?

Been silly busy of late, but have some ideas to catch up...

Have also caught up on crits.....

...ish....

Was a little strange seeing all the 2018 threads when I looked at the site earlier. Can't wait to start next year's 52 though :)

Was a little strange seeing all the 2018 threads when I looked at the site earlier. Can't wait to start next year's 52 though :)
Just the sign up and discussion threads will be open by the week-end, to give people a chance to sign up, after all its only 6 weeks to go ;)

Ooooo yes, I will finish that and ping you the link over the weekend :LOL:
Cheers mate (y)

Obviously in your own time though, after all your'll need names to add to it :D

I may give up on this year, silly demands from current job, soon to be ex job, new job starting on December 15th, Dad in and out of hospital, and suffering with dementia, next year has got to be better! Son emigrated to Zagreb this morning sad to see him go, but a great opportunity for him.
But I may just catch up!
Sorry for the lack of comments.

silly demands from current job, soon to be ex job, new job starting on December 15th, Dad in and out of hospital, and suffering with dementia,
Sorry to hear all that Clive, good luck with the new job though (y)

And the 2018 sign up and discussion threads are open fill your boots boys and girls (y)

Maybe I've been a bit snappy later but to-day lost my very best friend my 15year old Lab Rosy.

Cheers mate (y)

Obviously in your own time though, after all your'll need names to add to it :D
Good point !!!

I may give up on this year, silly demands from current job, soon to be ex job, new job starting on December 15th, Dad in and out of hospital, and suffering with dementia, next year has got to be better! Son emigrated to Zagreb this morning sad to see him go, but a great opportunity for him.
But I may just catch up!
Oh dear mate... hopefully things start going your way soon (y)

Maybe I've been a bit snappy later but to-day lost my very best friend my 15year old Lab Rosy.
Oh dear Shirley, sorry to hear this too :(

Good point !!!

Oh dear mate... hopefully things start going your way soon (y)

Oh dear Shirley, sorry to hear this too :(
Cheers for that, looking forward to the new job, got a week away booked over Xmas going to see my son in croatia then into a great new job so mostly positive, my dad is a bit worrying though!

Thanks for your kind comments, when I said before I was worn out, been getting up with her for 2 years as she soon got to know to go out and come back in and have a snack, just too clever for words. I will soon get another puppy and sister offered to pay for it. Lots of lovely memories and friends sending kind messages all day. Roll on shortest day and get going into Spring.
Sorry Clive to hear about you Dad.

But I may just catch up!

All change in your life at the moment, Clive! It's no wonder you're struggling to find time with your camera. Catch up if you can or just jump in with the odd one, but you could always start afresh in a few weeks with the 2018 themes. Hope things settle down with your Dad; life certainly does take on different pressures as our parents get older.

So sorry, Shirley. Our dear Border Collie turned 15 last week and she's showing her age so we know what lies ahead. I'm sure you gave Rosy a great life and created some lovely memories :hug:

Back