Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

But it's not Thursday yet!! We've got a whole evening and at least half of tomorrow to pester the snake yet. Spoil sport .
Yeah but this means we can start pestering on Tuesday next week (y)

If we keep at it we can get him to post the following week's theme before he has posted the current week:thinking:

Just looking through the Spreadsheet, I noticed that some entries say Archive Image but others not, why is that :)
I only put that when images are posted and clearly marked as taken before the theme was announced, it tends to remind people if they post too many how many Jokers they have used (If they have set any that is :))

Not a clue on that, why I asked was once the Song theme was set I took the windmill shot after and see that on the Spreadsheet it says Archive :eek:
Oppppsie - copy/paste error then, I just looked back at that one, looks like you were quick off the mark for sure, so corrected :D

Last edited:
160319.png

Bah, all the nice motorsporty related topics ar coming out to early, the noisy things are still tucked away in garages......
I'm sure your'll be able to shoe horn in a few motor sport related images to the other themes :D

But it's not Thursday yet!! We've got a whole evening and at least half of tomorrow to pester the snake yet. Spoil sport .
Tough :p
Yeah but this means we can start pestering on Tuesday next week (y)
If we keep at it we can get him to post the following week's theme before he has posted the current week:thinking:
"lets do the time warp again" ♪♪♪

Week 12 announced on a WEDNESDAY, and there was me thinking I wasn't far behind if I post my image early tomorrow evening :runaway: :banghead::D
I thought I'd sneak one in when you weren't looking, just for the hell of it :p

New theme on Wednesday! What next?
I'd suggest you ask Shirley @Shirleyr tbh :p

OR you now go take images and post them in the correct thread (y)

TBH guys I didn't know what time I'd be home today, so better earlier than never :D
(Plus the death threats from a few participants last night *may have* swayed my decision )

Guys as some of you may have noticed Bearair is no longer a member here.
Suffice to say that he was banned over some unpleasantness, in another thread.

But he asked me to pass on a message to you all.
I would ask you that pass my thanks on to the members of the 52 and wish them success please.

Last edited:

What a shame, I'm sure on this forum that rarely happens.

What a shame, I'm sure on this forum that rarely happens.
TP as a whole, rarely, thankfully.
In the 52 threads never, its the most pleasant of all the sections and I'm sure we all want it to stay that way (y)

If you can please pass on my thanks to him for his comments and support in the 52s.

I agree, and for bowing out of the 52 gracefully, he posted some interesting stuff, shame he's gone.

Got another good idea for a theme, I'll try to explain. Names/names.( Human) Names appear on boats, van, books, T-shirts and that dam camper van that I followed for miles with the name Thelma on the back of it. I was the first in a queue and just couldn't pass on the country lanes and then I saw a sign Eggs for Sale and though I didn't need any eggs, I escape the front of the queue.
Good idea and @Cobra said I could do as I liked:D, so how about Names/Names:)

Is anyone who uses Flickr getting the message on their pcs that the site is a security risk?
Just tried it and nothing here, you aren't still using a Yahoo email addy to log in are you? they were hacked sometime back and people were advised to change passwords..

@Dave70D send me a private message and tell me know can I add to something which is locked. I need an early night that cobra worn my brain out. Stupid name Hissy Phitt:p

Back